SC2 Refuses to Launch

11JULY2020- Issue has been resolved. SC2 game files saved within my Microsoft OneDrive cloud account were causing the issue. I’ve since deleted these files from the cloud and from their default OneDrive folder on my PC. Game starts up like a dream again! Thank you, Blizzard tech support!

I’ve been trying all afternoon to get the game to launch but it’s being difficult for some reason… I’ve reinstalled the game, ran scan and repair tool, reinstalled the battle.net client. Nothing.

Whenever I click “play,” client says “game is running” then the client spits back an error message claiming my installation files are damaged [Code: FC8DD60D-C931-46BC-AC1C-C275AC0635CA]

No matter how many times I repeat my T/S steps, the issue remains at large. All my other games in the Battle.net client launch normally… SC2, doesn’t.

No idea if it’s a conflict with my Windows 10 build or if its actually the game, but I really want to know what’s going on…

I’ve since submitted a trouble ticket for this issue. Wondering if there are others out there having the same issue…

I have the same problem, will try your method.

Edit : Indeed. It works now. I don’t know why it does that.

I’m gonna have fun playing this game again, thank you !