Star Craft 2 crashes with 5600G

Hi, i use a AMD Ryzen 5600G. Start the game on low graphic settings and looks every think good. After 10-15 seconds screen will go black and Desktop do nothink. Does Star Craft 2 dont work with the integrated graphic card of the CPU?

if i use a old (10 years) graphic card it start but it is unplayable with thif fps. Whay the better onboard graphic card dont work. Other games make no problems.

If i check the internet the AMD Radeon Graphic on the 5600G is better than the supported Intel UHD.

regards,

Bernd

A 5600G should be well capable of handling StarCraft II. For reference, the minimum requirements are listed here - it seems very likely that these crashes are not related to the performance of the video processor but rather to some form of conflict with another program or possibly even the driver software.

As a first step, I’d suggest to manually uninstall and cleanly re-install the video driver software, to see if this brings any improvement. A tool like DDU might prove quite useful for this. :slight_smile:

Hi, I have the same issue here with 5700G on Asrock B550M Pro4
Game will turn screens off and locks system completely, must turn off PSU to reboot.
As of now I found out that switching from Kingston 16Gb 3600Mhz to G.Skill 16Gb 3200Mhz resolves the problem or setting Kingston to run at 3000Mhz with XMP profile 2, will stop crashes.
“Cutthroat” save game will crash PC within 30 seconds.
Running game on highest video setting perfectly (if not on 3600Mhz)
Switching video drivers did not help.