Starcraft 2 crashes upon start up

I tried starting Starcraft 2 after installing it again after a while.
it gives me an error code of all zeroes, there was already a post about this but ive tried the solutions suggested there and it is still not working.

Without any information on the system or what specific troubleshooting you performed, it can be tough to diagnose this.

Normally if the game client crashes the crash report tool runs, collects information about the crash and system, then sends that to Blizzard as a report. The code should be a series of random numbers that we can then use to look up that report. Seeing all zeros means the crash report tool was unable to collect information about the crash and send it in. So I was unable to look up any information that might help us here.

I have a few ideas and apologies if you have already done any specific step here. But give these a shot and see if they help:

Typically Windows is kept up to date automatically but there are many occasions where you may need to manually run Windows Update. In those cases you can go into Windows Update under settings or control panel and check for updates. If you are unable to check through Windows update, check out the FAQ here: Windows Update: FAQ - Microsoft Support

We want to make sure we have all driver updates as well. GPU, Network, Audio, Motherboard/system. All are important. Check with your system maker for updates unless I include specific links below, then get your drivers from those links.

Onedrive can interfere with and corrupt the settings data for Starcraft. This can happen if Onedrive is set to manage the folder where the settings variable resides in your Documents folder for Windows. Open One drive (reenable if you disabled it) go into settings and deselect the Starcraft Folders under documents so that Onedrive does not try to manage them. Then exit one drive and delete the CSettings.json under Starcraft (Or Variables.txt under Starcraft II) Empty the recycle bin then attempt to launch the game again.

Try running your system in selective startup mode: Closing Background Applications - Blizzard Support

Create a new administrator account: Creating a New Administrator Account - Blizzard Support

Once the account is created, shut down the computer, wait 60 seconds, restart, log into the new profile and try the app/client.

This sounds similar to the problem I had. Tried many fixes but still received the same error code with all zeroes. Finally, I found that if I run the game with a user account which is also a member of the “Administrators” group the game worked.