Starcraft 2 keeps crashing on launch (for months now)

I don’t know what exactly happened that made this happen, but ever since somewhere in may, my SC2 keeps crashing whenever I launch the game… It goes like this:

I press play, I get to see the loading screen background, sometimes for about a second or so I get to see the login screen and see the “autenthicating” message appear and then it crashes…

I have tried everything, fixing the game, uninstalling and reinstalling, reinstalling drivers, … I thought it was maybe just some problem with an update, so i just stopped playing for a while, i had finals anyway and after finals i would leave for vacation anyway, but now that I wanted to play again, the same problem persists… All my other games work perfectly fine, all Blizzard games work perfectly fine… I only have this issue with SC2 and I don’t know how to fix it

PS: This problem occurs on a laptop with dual Intel-nvidia graphics, GPU: GTX1060
CPU: Intel I7-8750H
16Gb ram
Using Windows 10

2 Likes

Good morning Rainbowrider,

I am sorry to hear about your issue and I can see, that you have tried a few things already. I just want to make sure, did you go through all of these steps here?

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Kiemmaki

I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried deleting and redownloading as well as scan and repair after the download. Also, I downloaded the latest drivers. My system is well over the specs needed. I just want to play :frowning:

Same here. I’ve been trying everything.
Hearthstone also crashes soon after launch. Very Frustrating.

Can someone help please?