Starcraft 2 shuts down the computer

i think i’ve tried everything with support and finally they said it’s a hardware issue when the whole computer freeze although that happens rather few times and most of the times it’s just shut down the computer
anyway i’ve contacted the manufacturer and the service reprsantative told me that because this doesn’t happen with other games it means that this game specifically isn’t compatible with the computer
is there such a fact ? though
that a specifc game is not supported by the computer even though the computer more than meets the recommended reqiurements of the game

edit: it doesn’t crash on multyplayer so far so nevermind

i have the same problem
i try to delete and instal to hdd instad of ssd no luck
i try to down skill video performens no luck
i have i5 9400 widht a gtx 1650 16 gb ram
hope somone can help

Ever since I switched to the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650, Starcraft 2 crashes my computer to a teal screen and then the system reboots.

I haven’t been able to play SC2 for months now :frowning:

I’ve gone so far as to reformat my PC and install everything fresh. Still does it.

Hello Seanahue and
toetoeraven

I would suggest that you both first try these steps first and then if the issue continues please reply back to this post with your system files sent via pastebin so we can have a more in depth look at what may be happening. :slight_smile:

I am having the same issue. Did you ever find a viable solution? I have tried the suggested Blizzard solution above without any luck.

Sorry to hear that your computer is shutting down chief. Ultimately, these sorts of issues are hardware issues and can have several causes. You should reach out to a local technical troubleshooter for a proper look into the machine. For now, you can use this guide to get you started.

This thread is also rather old, so I’ll be closing this out now.

Good luck o7