Starcraft cant play

Starcraft encountered bad game data that must be repaired. please run theBlizzard app to repair the game. if the problem persists try reinstalling the game.

I did 3 times now. evry time i reinstall it works then i play 1 game and then is happen same problem…

Windows 10, have the latest uppdate for pc

1 Like

Can you please try these steps for me:

1. Press windows key + R > Type %programdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

2. Press windows key + R > Type %appdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net folder

3. Press windows key + R > Type %localappdata% > Click OK > Delete the battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

Once done start up the Battle.net App again and try to Repair the game once more. This should fix your issue.

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.

1 Like

i did like you said, it still the same.

how do i uppload files to pastebin ?

Should just be a simple matter to upload the text file, if you’re having difficulties with it then you can always reach out to our Technical Support through a Ticket on the website, and our Live Chat is open from 1300 BST (1400 CEST / 1200UTC) if you want to chat to a GM through the website.