Starcraft remastered on new MacBook M1

Dear Blizzard team,
same here, please update any further information or timelines!

Cheers

3 Likes

Hi Guys!

Is there any information about this? i have been waiting for many months to play on m1 macbook.

Peter

6 Likes

Any status on this? I would like to get rid of my old computer, but cannot since my m1 wont play sc! #starcraft-ii-technical-support

2 Likes

Hey Blizzard - even CDProjekt patched Cyberpunk, so why don’t you repair Starcraft?

5 Likes

Hi Blizzard!
It would be great if you could share a status on this. Its been 4 months now since the release of the M1 and still nothing on this. We can’t play neither the original Starcraft nor the remastered.

5 Likes

Blizzard, hello? A whole community of gamers await your action. Please help us with a patch for this issue, or at minimum, give this forum an answer to progress. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi Blizzard, having the same issue. You have an entire lineup of laptop users that can’t play SC. A fix soon please! Thanks!

3 Likes

Count me in with as an affected user. Please expedite the fix :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hey Blizzard I’d like to replay StarCraft again on my new bought Mac mini and I would give some of my hard earned money for a working copy. So please fix the mac m1 issue!!!

3 Likes

Hey Blizzard, please fix the game!!!

Been waiting since I got my new M1 Mac.

1 Like

They fixed only WoW, because it gives money - here they need spend money and time to fix SR it’s not calculate. Pitty is different thing - why nobody from Blizzard say anything straight to us - for example ‘this patch not gonna happen’, or ‘give us another year’. M1 and successors are future of Mac but it seams that Blizzard don’t.

3 Likes

Just piling on; Starcraft still doesn’t work on MacOS M1 laptops.
Can you please recompile a build for Mac M1 chips?

4 Likes

Blizzard Support, please reply here and give a status of the issue.

Thx!

6 Likes

Does not work on the latest update of macOS either.

2 Likes

Can we please get a patch that makes this work for M1 now? I really want to play StarCraft remastered!

5 Likes

I’m really disappointed that blizzard doesn’t care

5 Likes

let’s keep complaining on this. Shame on you Blizzard.

2 Likes

Blizzard, please update Starcraft Remastered for the M1. Im also sure many of us will gladly give you more money if you develop it for the Ipad pro as well.

3 Likes

Waiting for this fix too!

2 Likes

I spent money to buy Starcraft Remastered and now it does not work. I was expecting a working game when I paid, not an app that just crashes on a brand new Mac laptop. I even discovered that is not supported just now after spending a lot of time trying to make it work.
What’s the ETA for the fix???

3 Likes