Textures are broken

Terrain textures (visually and impossible to move through the ramps). Broken images of portraits and achievements.

9 Likes

Yep… I am experiencing the same issues. Textures are corrupt and impossible to move units up/down ramps

4 Likes

Same here it’s both coop and campaign.

3 Likes

Same here. Frustrating start of the season.

3 Likes

It’s so painful. Two of my favourite games received updates and both are broken. Firstly this Outlander update in Dota 2 that is worse than any Blizzard’s flop and now when I wanted to relax playing Starcraft this… I hope Blizz will fix it quick because the amount of mess Valve added will be way harder to fix.

3 Likes

Same here! Ramp to natural broken!

3 Likes

Mám stejný problém…velké chyby v grafice a nemožný pohyb jednotek po rampách.Chyba se objevila s včerejsší,nebo možná dnešní aktualizací.

3 Likes

Triton map broken textures have too .

2 Likes

Every map has this. Even Direct Strike has broken textures (but ofcourse there is no ramp there). Seems to be a bigger issue than just ramps.

The ground textures are broken too.

1 Like

Same issues, saw the US forums as well, the patch screwed us all real good.
I actually managed to win a co-op match with all the issues (colossi ftw), but this is just awful. Did they test the bloody patch at all before releasing it?!

Hy There,

Does everyone have the same problem?
Textures are slipped and the gamma settings must be reset every time you start

this is just a workaround . Hooves For windows 10, click on the search icon on the taskbar, and search for “settings”. Run the settings app and click on the “Time & Language” option. From here, click on the “Region” tab and in the “Regional format” dropdown select “[English (United States)]”.

A ve WIN 7 je možné tohle taky přenastavit?Region?

Same here. Impossible to move units down ramps. Congratulations.

1 Like

same problem here in LOTV campaign

1 Like

Typical blizzard. Didnt expect any less

Same issue. Ramp textures missing and units can’t get past.

I’ve got the same issue when trying to get the medals in the zerg campaign on the mission 'Infested. At the beginning I can’t move down the ramp because textures are broken.

Does anyone know when they will fix the bug and the 1v1 part of the game will reappear?

Doufejme že opraví brzy…poněvadž to je nehratelné a já ani ještě nezaregistroval reakci od podpory…od Blizz…tohle akorát naštve :slight_smile: