The game server timed out when creating a game

No wonder why sc2 become dead game. Tc bliz

Ded game, Activision Blizzard you are the best!

Very very disappointed. What a shame for blizzard. :angry:

Dec. 30, 2020 8:30PM ET and the issue still persists!
This issue as been known now for 5 days. 3 of which are business days.

Same issue here. It would be nice to at least see some formal communication from blizzard addressing this obviously widespread issue.

Could you please make 1 news item on the SC II homepage or forum to give us all info about the servers? (I have seen some answers across the forum but you really have to search for it… so may be 1 place where you keep us all in the loop?) Or better yet, fix the problem :wink:

“GLOBAL_TIMEOUT”
"There was a temporary problem with your request. Please try again later.”

I heard it is not just SC II. Is that correct?

I have tried different regions; all had problems
Melee or Arcade: all problematic.

Kind regards…

(and for all the disappointed players out there; may be it helps if you “sign” or reply to this post here… hopefully we will get a reaction soon)

Replies I’ve seen from Blizzard are from 2 users: Ixthocaesil and Rejuvithorn:

19 Likes

Same for me (eastern US). I noticed yesterday, I can only start a local game and can’t use any mods for those. I’ve tried several different regions, reboots, game restarts, changing my DNS (and flushing), etc etc. I understand that staff may be limited, but that isn’t a real good reason for an exec not to get on their computer and post a message from their house. Guess they like the paycheck more than the work. This is a leadership failure unfortunately.

1 Like

this is true , getting the same as you

1 Like

Same, very annoying. Second day in a row, can you give at least any estimates so that we don’t waste time?

2 Likes

I’ve sent them a support ticket before reading this. It feels like this problem is not going to be solved any time soon :cry:

2 Likes

Same, very annoying.

2 Likes

This is just getting ridiculous now. What are they doing?

2 Likes

Global Error - SIGH

1 Like

it’s a f-fest at blizzard. can’t play my fav arcade game at all over the holiday weekend. thanks blizzard

1 Like

Same here for 2 days already!

1 Like

Sigh, still nothing (UK here). Been several days now.

It infuriates me that you can’t just create a local custom game without having to be online. All I want to do is try out some strategies against the AI - I don’t need online connectivity.

1 Like

It is still possible to create lobbies in the korea server. So, if you want to play with friends, you can try that.

1 Like

Same problem :frowning:

1 Like

same problem, please fix.

1 Like

Same problem here! When try to create games on sc2 battlenet it crushes (timed out) and I have to get over and over again until I get a game working! Please fix your bloody platform! :frowning:

1 Like