Unable to play offline, Authorization Required

I had previously wrote my problem down in length when trying to request a ticket but it seems so much just to make a ticket that I gave up and will post here instead.

Long story short I will not have reliable internet for a while, and don’t want to spend the data I do have on my laptop. I wanted to get SC2 on my laptop while I’m away from home so I could jam out some campaign or bot matches knowing that the game as an ‘Offline’ mode.
Once I had fully downloaded SC2 on my account and tried to fire it up without internet it told me that I have to connect to blizzard services to authorize it (I downloaded it from their client?), that it requires one character with purchased content (It’s free now? I bought it before it was free and the nova campaign too) , and all data files must be fully downloaded to play in offline mode (see the start of this paragraph).
I just want to enjoy and fulfill my occasional craving for SC2, I downloaded SC original which works just fine, seems like a lot of work just to play minimally with the files I have downloaded on my pc already…

Same thing happens to me buddy its seems that staff of Blizzard Starcraft 2 trilogy won’t solve the problem cuz neither them knows how to solve it.There is the fellow who could help us but he’s charging with money ask you to pay him 30$ to solve the problem he won’t do it for free he’s on Instagram contact the fellow Iv son he’ll solve the problem.

Same issue for me. I cannot connect as well and the system keeps asking me the same stuffs as Cronation.

Seriously, what is waiting Blizzard for? I cannot play a game I actually paid for when it came out.

Same problem here, launch the starcraft ii, the game struggles to log in, does not log in. Asks me to playoffline and authenticate, can’t log in and authenticate to play offline.
Can’t play online nor offline.

1 Like