Where can I find Serial number for Setting up the Authenticator

Hi I’m having problem can set up physical Authenticator it requires Serial Number.Can you please send me the Physical Authenticator serial number so I can enter it.you have my mail adress.

For physical authenticator tokens the serial number is printed on a sticker on the backside of the device.

So can I Authenticate Battle.net so, I can start playing Starcraft2 trilogy?

Do you have facebook account?
I have this problem when I wan’t access Starcraft 2 trilogy,Sorry for my grammar and bad Spelling,

(1) Can’t connect
Battle.net. maybe temporarly unavailable or your internet connection may be down.Please check your Internet connection and try again.

(2) Play offline
AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED
To enable offline play.connect to authorize your game client.You also need atleast one Starcraft2 character on the account.

Where on I can find to Authorize my game client? so I can access Starcraft 2 trilogy offline?

Hello again!

Authenticating your account doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with the “Authenticator”-token - that is just a similarity in name, but it is obviously a very good idea to have an Authenticator ij place to protect the security of the account.

The error you’re describing here refers to your computer not being able to create a connection towards the battle.net servers, which prevents the games from being recognized/enabled on your account. Typically this would be the result of an overly aggressive security program or incorrect network setting getting in the way - you can find instructions on how to deal with the most common issues of this nature under this link.

Nothing happens.

And its not relative to my problem still unable to solve the problem.