Zagara Co-op suggestions

Hello folks, i would like to point out an isssue that i think is present with Zagara “Scourge Queen” . Zagara Scourge queen prestige removes zagara from play, but gives you 4 extra free banelings , 4 extra free scourge, and 1 extra zergling and scourge per egg, while increasing the cap to 150. While i find reasonable the removal of Zagara to account for these magnificent buffs, and with the recent hotfix you are not forced to play normal zagara till 15 cause the buffs wont work, i am still concerned about the mastery talents.

Out of three power sets, only the middle one is usable, while the other two directly buff Zagara and thus are Worthless. It seems quite punishing and honestly stops me from ever playing Zagara “Scourge queen” until mastery 90 cause i gain very little and only every three levels.

Would it be possible to redesign Zagara power masteries 1 and 3 into something atleast usable ? not op, just … usable. Like increased HP on structures, Reduced cooldown for bile launchers, Increased Movement speed of units on creep, Aberration and corruptors increased health or damage or speed or something.

im fine with losing one power, but losing 4 out of 6 seems too much. it really puts me off from playing scourge queen Zagara for mastery grind.

she’s a free character…
why would they change her if it forces you into a position where you’re more likely to buy a new one?

Never mind the fact that she’s actually a pretty solid character that obviously just doesn’t fit your enjoyed playstyle.

No, she isn’t. You have to either buy her separately or get her for buying LoTV. Of course, if you play the game since LoTV release (or even before) then it’s not an issue for you, because you have it purchased anyway.
But I guess that since the topic starter still hasn’t levelled through 90 mastery levels, he’s a relatively new player, who started playing when the SC2 has gone F2P. And for the new F2P players there’s much less sence in buying LoTV, or HoTS, or NCO. So… there.

Fit or not, he has a point — available but not applicable (in any way) masteries is broken mechanics.
I mean, he’s not even asking for much. Building HP won’t give much benefit for a commander such as Zagara. Yet even this would be better than whole lotta nothing.

The chances are that the HP increase would lead to something else so I have no doubt that it will not change his ability with the character. Even at level 0 with any of the characters I can get through brutal with no problems.

The concept of saying that any of the characters is difficult is ridiculous when it comes to co-op commander.
The idea is that you just have to build things and you win until you’re in the brutal+ difficulties. It’s kind of the point of having the + setting and the mutation missions.

What are you talking about?
Did somebody say playing Zagara at this state is difficult? No, nobody said that.
Did somebody say anything about brutal+? No, nobody said that either.
The only thing the topic starter mentioned is broken mechanics, which involves having points that you can’t even spend on anything usable (not good, not OP, just USABLE).

And guess what? Blizz also thought the 60 out of 90 mastery points should have some application and actually fixed it!

Mastery order has been adjusted:
Set 1: Zagara Damage vs. Zagara and Queen Life and Energy Regeneration
Set 2: Zergling Evasion vs Intensified Frenzy
Set 3: Baneling damage vs Roach Drop damage