There was an error in handling the request

Hello dear Support, :smiley:

I bought the Warcraft® III: Reforged - Spoils of War Edition using my Battle.net account:

[Personal information removed]

But I recieve the following message when I start the game:

There was an error in handling the request

I never changed my account on Battle.net and I start the game through the Battle.net launcher. I tried to reinstall the game but without success.

Could you please helt me out, cuz I would really love to play that game. :sob:

Thanks in advance,
[Personal information removed]

1 Like

Hey there,

So as long as you are logging into the same battle.net account you used to create this post, you should have access to the game. I confirmed the license is on the account and there were no issues with the Order.

Logout of the desktop application, double check the email you are using for the app and then try again after confirming you are on this battle.net account.

If that doesn’t work you can try doing a password reset. That should force update the authentication.

From there if you continue to have issues, submitting a ticket will be your next step. (Click your name at the top right of this page, click support, click contact support.) Just be aware that response times are extremely long right now as we catch up from Diablo IV’s Launch and the increased volume of contacts that comes with a new game launch.

We do NOT care about Diablo or other games/ activities !
We play here Warcraft 3 Reforged and we just want the issue fixed.

Thanks for understanding!

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue. No response from Blizzard yet other than a boiler plate “Have you tried rebooting” or blame the wifi.
I purchased W3Reforged a couple of days back. Took AGES for the meat wagon mount to come through in WoW. Like over 8 hours I think.
I have gone to the extent of uninstalling my antivirus, reinstalling W3R, disabling windows firewall etc. Still the same problem. There’s definitely a problem here as once purchased it doesn’t auto show as available to install in the battle.net client. I have to log into the bnet portal and “Download Games” etc.

2 Likes

Hi, I have the same issue, can we get some customer support please? I logged a ticket, got a boiler plate response, and not heard back yet. I have 100% used the same battle.net account to purchase, install and try and play it. Someone, somewhere, broke the login/startup it seems.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: I bought Warcraft 3 Reforged, but launcher does not detect the purchase

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Main Thread] Purchased Game - Does not Show in App/Error Processing Request on login - July 2023

Same Issue… Any help?

Just purchased this game for macOS and having the same issue.
Restarted the password and issue remains.
Submitted a ticket.

What is shocking to me is: I CANT EVEN START OFFLINE. And I bought it for Offline playing…

P.S. This Reforged game is standalone right? Should be Installing it and playing it?

I am in same situation with W3 (not Reforged).
Just fix it without fat explanation…

1 Like

can anyone help? same problem here. wake up guys!!!

2 Likes

Same shit here, fix ur troubles. Why i must surf trash forums instead of playng ?

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Same, this happend after the 4 hours maintanance, that should supposed to took only 1 hour.

2 Likes

same issue here, i just bought it yesterday, and can’t enjoy myself a good time

2 Likes

same issues never happpened before… by the way please fix random crash also :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have same problem, error in handling the request.
I am playing everyday normally, and today suddenly started getting this error…

1 Like

Yeah the same for me. I hope Blizzard can repare this bug quickly

2 Likes