DH Lost in Darkness conduit not working properly

The Lost in Darkness Conduit:

Spectral Sight lasts an additional 3 sec if disrupted by attacking or taking damage.

Assume this scenario:
DH has spectral on and can see 2 inv rogues.
DH attacks a single rogue and is pulled out of stealth and now the conduit procs and the other inv rogue becomes completely stealth (he’s not doin anything) and cant see him while SS is active with the conduit proc.
Now the visible rogue vanishes and he becomes totally stealth and I still have SS active and still can’t see any.

It looks like the animation is there but they forgot to code it for actual gameplay.

CS doesn’t handle nor forward bug reports, you can do so here though:

Magical Bug Report
http://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/reporting-a-bug

in fact they send me to the US version and i came here cuz i need a 10 lvl

No it doesn’t.

Stop clicking the button in the bottom right, when theres a HUGE button in the top left that literally says “Send Feedback or Submit a Bug”

Maybe its a HUGE button for a reason?

Hey Blizzard, your report a bug button needs to be EVEN BIGGER, like fill the entire screen, and flash red and green, and have flashing arrows pointing to it.

I bet even then, people would still prefer to click tiny one in the bottom left.

Dude the page doesn’t have any phrase “Send Feedback or Submit a Bug” see img : ibb.co-3BbPCnS

and when they say:
To report a bug in-game:

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
    i dont have that option ingame

You can submit a bug report if you follow the instructions to this big Anub’Arak icon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.