Dragonflight pc specs

hi i dont know anything about pc specs or what im going to need for the new expansion… this is what i have Honor MagicBook X Laptop with 10th Generation, Intel Core i3-10110U Processor, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Dual-channel Memory and 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD … will this be enough to run the game???

Can’t say I’m too knowledgeable but I can link the requirements for ease of access.

I’ve read them but like I said I don’t know the difference between specs i ain’t got a clue what they mean

You have UHD Graphics 620 and a quite weak CPU and all of that is below minimal spec even for SL. At best it could do like 10-20 FPS at 720p lowest settings assuming RAM won’t become a problem as well.

Greetings Hellblade,

Unfortunately Sharknado is correct, both the CPU and GPU in your laptop are below the minimum requirements and we cannot guarantee that you will be able to play Dragonflight even on the lowest settings. Your i3-10110U CPU has 2 cores, the minimum requirement would be 4. There is a very slim chance that you will be able to run Dragonflight (sometimes PCs below the minimum specs can still run it for a while), but most likely you will need a new PC/laptop to be able to play the next expansion.