[EU][A] Argent Dawn <Temporal Vortex> is recruiting (VotI AotC, AtSC AotC)!

Realm: Argent Dawn - EU
Raid times: Saturday 20:30 - 23:00 CET, Tuesday 20:30 - 23:00 CET
Dragonflight Progress: Vault of Incarnates 8/8H AoTC || Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible AoTC

We’re currently looking: a tank in preparation of the incoming 10.2 raid, as well as anyone who’s willing to tolerate our presence.

Who are we?

Temporal Vortex is a guild with a long history, looking as back as 2006, with enough success to brag, that for some years we were the furthest progressed RP-server guild in the EU. Now we’re mostly a Dads guild, as our community is largely made up of relatively mature players (average age is around 30+ish). We raid Normal and Heroic only. No Mythic. At. All.

Most of us nowadays no longer haunt our mother’s basements but instead have busy lives- jobs, kids, wives/husbands, girl/boyfriends, cats/dogs/little brothers- which don’t allow us a more hardcore approach to raiding. We’re casual and we’re just fine!

In between our raid days, there might be some mythic+ groups running. But in truth we are mostly raid loggers. We have a Discord server, but you won’t find people chit-chatting on voice, outside m+ runs and raids.

What is the server like?

Argent Dawn is the most populated and active RP server in EU. If you want to RP, just go to Stormwind, and you can randomly find it on the streets. If, however, you don’t really care about it, don’t worry. Just follow the server guidelines in naming your toons and don’t disturb other people’s roleplay and you’ll be fine. Usually RP server generally means a more mature community, but the Trade Chat is the same anywhere, not going to lie.

What are your raids like?

We admitted that we’re casual (and that’s fine!) however that doesn’t mean that we don’t take our raiding seriously. People are expected to be on time, with all their sockets filled, anything that can be enchanted, enchanted, show focus and interest and pull their weight. You will not get carried here, and trolling won’t be tolerated.

We will learn the current content together, and we will wipe, and wipe we will! But in the end, we will be Ahead of the Curve, as per every tier the last 4 expansions (pun intended)!

Sounds good, how do I get in on this?

Just get in touch with me or any member of the guild and they will point you to the right direction. There’s obviously no obligation or expectation if you’d like to have a chat or join us for some casual fun. All inquiries welcome.

Any Requirements?

In terms of requirements, as long as you are willing to keep up-to-date with the level of content you are participating in and don’t expect a free ride, it’s all good.

We have a zero tolerance policy for all kinds of sincere hate speech. No racism, sexism, anti-LGBTQ+, or other unnecessary hogwash in our guild chat. A little banter and silliness is okay but anyone spreading conflict and discord, is going to find themselves flushed quickly.

There is no formal application, you don’t have to fill in a form or link your raid logs or a screenshot of your UI (you could if you really want to, but we don’t really care about your epeen).

We just ask that you enjoy what you’re playing, are eager to join in and kick butt and just have fun with the game. We don’t have a lot of tolerance for drama, whiners or haters. Honestly we’re too old for it plus we already have our Lady Drama.

Don’t get us wrong, we’re pretty laid back, 18+ subjects are totally fine in guild, and your mouth won’t be soap washed if your curse (unless you want to). But if you’re a grown up and looking for a mature little community to join in with some casual raiding, either as part of our guild or as an external guest, then give us a poke and lets have a chat :slight_smile:

Thank you for going through this text crit!

Lilindora#2955 (bnet)
Lilindora (Discord)

1 Like

Sepulcher of the First Ones Normal has been cleared!

Still looking for a DK, DH and a Shaman!

Time to get ahead of the curve and glory of the raider done!.

Dks and DHs welcome (specially the ones willing to become a walking punching bag, our healers will take good care of them!).

Dausegne and Pantheon heroic down as well! Still recruiting!! All applications will be considered, even if we aren’t actively recruiting the role/class/spec you play!

Lihuvim heroic down as well!! Congrats to us!

Still looking for a DeathKnight and a Resto Shaman!!

If you like us, contact me, even if your role/spec/class isn’t what we’re currently looking for.

Update: Xymox and Halondrus down on heroic, letting us sit proudly at 7/11!!

Still looking for a Deathknight and a Resto Shaman, but we aren’t picky. If we like you we might keep you forever!

The search is back for a DemonHunter as well either a tank or a dps! We’re not picky!

Continues for a DeathKnight tank/dps and a resto Shaman.

If you like what you read, but we’re not actively searching for your role/class/spec, contact me anyway! I promise you will not lose your time!

Update: Anduin has been heroically undominated, and we’re standing at 8/11H.

We continue to look for a DK, DH and a Shaman. Any spec can be accommodated, we’re that flexible!

Dad here with a looong history in WoW (playing since Closed Beta, my main, a holy priest, proudly brings her Benediction wherever she goes). Trying to get back on tracks (210ish IL but working toward skyrocketing it with new content/Mythic dungeons) and if you could give “Mestrualina” a whisper asking some questions prior to join (if possible), that would be lovely :wink: Best regards!

We’re still looking for a DH, a DK and a Shaman.

Our Healing team is overflowing atm, so if you can’t do anything else but heal, I’m sorry but we can’t fit you- if however you got a solid OS and are willing and able to be flexible, we’d love to have a chat.

As a thanks for your kind invitation on my ad to check this information out, I’m posting here too. You, guys, sound amazing. My only concern is that when I’m active, I’ll most probably appreciate and maybe even need significantly more M+ activity than TV’s projected activity to speed up my gearing up process a bit and also because I enjoy M+ runs, especially when I can change roles and/or classes.

1 Like

Still looking for a DH or DK tank! 3 more to go (two cooked and ready to serve) for a curve followed with the sepulcher glory, M+ and more fun!

So come to us little creatures with masochistic personality, and become a part of us FOREVER and EVER (because you will never need to look for another guild again…no shaddy business involving your soul).

P.D: Other tanking class can be considered :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The Shaman spot has been filled. Thank you everyone who showed interest. We met some lovely folks!

Still looking for DemonHunter and DeathKnight in any shape and form!

9/11 with Lords of Dread being our latest accomplishment.

We’re still looking for a dps DemonHunter with a solid tank offspec!

However we will consider any dps that might be interested in joining our little group of middle aged delinquents!

With some huffing and puffing and whatnot we managed 10/11 with Rygelon, finally, going down.

We are looking for a DemonHunter tank now again! Please don’t be shy! I promise our bear is well fed all the time!

Needles to say we also welcome you all my dear Horde friends with open arms!

We dont mind what happened with the tree…or even if you were a part of it. No one will judge you here for that.

So come to us! no one wants revenge for Teldrassil anymore! We are planting a new gigantic tree you know…

We are still looking for a DeathKnight (tank/dps) and/or a DemonHunter (tank/dps).

As we’re progressing at Heroic Jailer, and we’re learning about holes/pillars and mind controls, we’d prefer if the interested parties were adequately geared for this level of content.

It doesn’t matter if you’re Horde or Alliance, as long as you adhere to our guild’s spirit.

xx

Yes! Zovaal will join our list of thropies soon! (he nearly did already last week…). Then glory of the raider!.

Become a part of a guild who started to form since the first day WOW got relased. Here you have the history of our marvelous members from the present and past:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-hAcRYTQ-1g7dZo3R-Ry2A

Different faces, names, classes and even races but some of us are playing like half our lifes together :upside_down_face:
So? Want to become a part of the future? And find your last guild forever?. Contact us!

My discord: Fineous#1529
Lili the guildmistress discord (im just the chamberlain):Lili#4058

1 Like

We huffed, and puffed, but we got our Curve and now boasting 11/11H.

We’re still looking for a DK tank, but we will consider anyone as we look forward to future patches.

With T minus 10 days, we’re opening recruitment and welcoming anyone, who wants to join our fun little community.

We’re definitely looking for a dragon, maybe a tank, maybe a healer, and some dps. We might even consider socials.

In my best Ion imitation We will consider the player, not the class.