Kill the Horde council

Pleasure doing business with you little fox creature.

So now with that out of the way, I say we purge the undead, enslave the orcs, recruit the trolls and tauren, employ the goblins and convert the blood elves, Quel’thalas would look fabulous with if we replace the lightwell with a soulwell.

2 Likes

Don’t pay any attention to him folks! He is the ninth child of a family of eight

2 Likes

Do you remember Hercules cutting off endless heads of that hydra?

Yeah, tentacles work the same.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No she didn’t lol. She was about to get killed by tyrande and the only reason elune took away her powers is that we needed her to be defeated in a raid for sylv to have her redemption arc. Also, at this point it would make no sence for her to be empowered by the jailer so she’s basically fodder tieir now

PS: The horde should’ve been exterminated a long time ago.

I already posted this in another one of Erevien’s threads, but it seemed more fitting to be here. So here goes:

:man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

The Horde is not great. The council are peace loving traitors. All they care about is laying in bed with Jaina and Anduin. They all should be executed. That is not up for debate. Death to the council. Death to the alliance. Lok’tar.

Oh she was only playing dead because it was part 58 of her master plan.

The Alliance should have been exterminated a long time ago.

Make them Lightbound.

Sure why not.

-Yreeeel, do your thing.

The Horde has 70% of players.

We have a overall 50 to 50 parity. But Alliance is stronger on RP servers.

It has more RPers, but still fewer people doing content.
Most high end content folk are Horde.

No, there is no faction parity. That’s so wrong. Sure, if we count non max level chars, but who cares aboot chars that haven’t been active since wrath, mop or even legion ?

you have no secure numbers on this. Only Blizzard does. What players do is speculation at best.

Speculations that I get to witness by playing both factions in recent times, ie 9.0 and 9.1. I don’t care aboot faction balance prior to legion.

Who cares.

Erevien.

So nobody really ?

Also if Horde RP is as cringe as Ereviens, than yeah I can see why Allliance is winning on that front (tastes more like defeat than a victory tbh).

EDIT I can’t believe all this spam , tread after freaking tread was because of RP servers.

1 Like

You sound like one of those flat earth conspiracy nuts, honestly.

You’re an ELF. Act your race.
You are NOT an orc.

1 Like