☀️ Slapface's summer photo album

I really need this “being allowed to post pictures” privilege.

How do I get it?

Non-sense. The Scourge are just misunderstood. I mean, who made them the bad guys all of a sudden? Just look at the undead - they’re totally fine.

So they’re summoned from another dimension you say?

Yep, sounds about right.

You can check on your forum profile, easiest way is just click on your name on your post and look at ‘activity’.

Regular is TL3

TL1 Basic
TL2 Member
TL3 Regular

1 Like
  • Don’t have more than 5 Spam/Offensive Flags
  • Don’t be currently suspended

Oh well. I guess I’m never posting pictures then.

You can ignore the spam offensive flags bit as far as I’m aware but the suspensions take time to reset and you start over building up your levels.

Twiluna has never got his TL3 back. He has tried several times :grin:

It can also drop off with inactivity.

I’ll keep getting banned every now and then, it’s inevitable.
I have a full crew of haters now, who report me at any given chance, as we’ve seen.

Sometimes, it works, and I get banned for no reason.
Sometimes, my attempt at an appeal works. Other times it doesn’t and I’m out for a month.

I usually try to repost people’s pic links (providing they don’t break the rules). I guess I missed this one.

:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

Well, there were quite a few here, so having links is probably more practical than listing pictures here.
Although I do wish those were clickable links.

Did you enjoy the show?

2 Likes

Meanwhile, I’ve had perma TL3 ever since I was invited to the SL beta, lol.

Many people just get it if they end up invited in the expansion Betas and it stays that way then

How much did Blizzard pay you to post this cringe?

Well I’ve heard… rumors :eyes:

I don’t need support to be cringe. Cringe sustains me. It’s my life force. My purpose.

ngl, at first I though this was a new post connected to whatever blizzard were trying to promote (that Easter Plaguelands post). I noticed later they were necro-posting random threads.

Your photos were not cringe, I assumed wrongly that this was some community sponsored thing. I am truly sorry.

There are other, better games, out there that could benefit more from your creativity btw, just saying.

1 Like

the post was in wowhead blue tracker updates cause it had the blue comment innit

i laughed at the slapface’s summer photo album showing up on wowhead recent updates :joy:

2 Likes