🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

A wild Palivar appeared in the group menu when I looked through PF so I decided to join them.
It was for the cute mini-holiday during which you can take balloon rides all over azeroth(please do them!)
They needed more people to even catch one so that’s where me and a random Russian person came in.

First balloon ride: Azsuna. It threw us off azsunas possible :face_with_hand_over_mouth: so we had to find a new one. So we ended up taking a few balloon rides with each providing us with a unique experience, like a panda lady starting a game of marry flip kill and she’d kill me for obvious reasons

prnt .sc/WspoqcpxliGr

We were also asked some trivia questions that the npcs would reply to later and if one replies it’d feel like the NPC actually participated in the conversation. And we did, it was hella fun.

And for our last one we took the balloon of a familiar character! He came along and dragged us through unexpected places

prnt .sc/LyJDrCYdfHA4
prnt .sc/a3qtWf9RCU5i

2 Likes

Love that you managed to screen grab my terrible typing…

1 Like

:saluting_face: typo gang

1 Like

Typo’s 4 lyf

1 Like

A few of days ago a rare headpiece that no longer drops and which I’ve wanted popped up on AH but I couldn’t afford it. A day later 2 more from a different seller also appeared (guess he’d hoarded them) for less than half the price of the first, and now I could afford one. So a couple hours ago I finally had my rogue Dark Ranger :partying_face:

3 Likes

I decided to start the season with my dk in SS, haven’t done any keys so far.
Won a few, lost a bunch but this time I didn’t tilt like I use to when I PvP.

I took it from a different perspective, I’m leaning and gonna take a while but I’ll learn eventually.
Started as frost but I really don’t get used to Chill steak so changed to Unholy; been a while since I don’t play that spec.

3 Likes

Cleared NM and got myself 2P !

1 Like

Said the Vulpera :grimacing:

And this comes from a vulpera.

Mhm, that mindset helps so much. You can do it!

Finished the suffusion camp set, went much quicker than expected. Really like how it looks.
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

This patch’s open world sets are so pwetty :dracthyr_uwu:

3 Likes

Only negativity I have on the Plate one is that the boots feel like they’re missing a part at the feet… just look small and and meh.

Other than that - love 'em.

Okay, I haven’t looked at plate boots, was too busy thinking about how much was I fangirling over the purple cloth set to see everything :dracthyr_uwu:

Mhm! I’m a very happy elf

4 Likes

Nice plate metal socks, bruh.

Is it to prevent stepping on a LEGO, or to prevent getting wet socks?

1 Like

‘‘Augmentation is a new Damage Dealer role with a twist: they use the essence of the Black and Bronze dragonflights to amplify the abilities of nearby allies.’’
Maybe I can finally have my support dps dream in wow, even if i have to be a race I don’t like

2 Likes

Hopefully :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

3 Likes

Yeah I might have to level my Evoker now :smiley: Sounds interesting!

1 Like

I can’t wait :dracthyr_uwu:

from Alysea, if not obvious :grin:

3 Likes