🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

I’m finally done with all 125 TW runs on my 25 characters :weary:
I also got:

When I was doing the 5 runs on my 1st BE DH, yesterday :partying_face:

I can finally, rest :sleeping:

Cheers.

7 Likes

The fact that the new red skins for man’ari eredar come with a thematically fitting change to their racial ability. I hadn’t thought about it before today, but it’s a small, nice change.

4 Likes

Indeed…
Also: the Demons will take our job!!!
It was nice to see a man’ari showed up, tho in hoodie, on the Exodar as a trainer

2 Likes

Had to make ten potions (each craft is usually five pots)

2 Likes

Nekid womon!

The vital bits are covered!

Finally dinged the 20th renown with the mole people :unamused:
Only one thing remained to go to that trice cursed underground place: the Rocks on Rocks recipe from Brullo the Strong :confounded:

3 Likes

All i get is an empty chest :frowning:

2 Likes

Me too :frowning:
No matter if I solo him, in a group, stay in the Arena or wander out, tried every trick in the book
Bugged like :poop:

2 Likes

Doing the profession weeklies, the one to do two crafting orders and picked up an order for a forum regular :dracthyr_hehe_animated: hope they read the message I sent with the completed order!!

2 Likes

After getting red draenei I found a TW toy in my toybox I never really used and spent about 15 minutes looking for teleportation points between Outland and Draenor.

2 Likes
4 Likes

I noticed Better Wardrobe got updated (first update since 10.0.7 I believe) so hopefully I can use it without getting errors now.

2 Likes

They defiinitely need to add more “evil looking” face options to match the red skin.

1 Like

Yay! I dun the whodunnit :grinning::+1:

1 Like

I have my cute llama
But whodunnit? :woozy_face:

1 Like

reading a guide and going where im told for the secrets of azeroth was such fun !! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too!!

The jump animation is too cute :llama: I think it might be my second favourite mount after the HH mount :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Was that guy… :female_detective:

2 Likes

You not had the BfA llama (alpacca?) ?
But yeah, they are super cute