šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

Iā€™ve found a 1h sword that sheathes on back that wasnā€™t listed in any of the usual discussions about this matter, that actually looks good.

Iā€™m looking forward to see if it fits my transmog!
Dragonsaw Boneblade - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

1 Like

1st day of my 3 weeks holiday period and Iā€™m already flooded with more stuff than I can possible do :weary:

• Legion TW: 25 characters = 125 runs, for the TW chest.
  • Heirlooms to upgrade, with TW badges.
  • Appearances to unlock on the Legion TW vendor.
  • Dreamsurge to do.
  • Quest of 5 Heroics runs, receive a chest reward to do, on all characters that arenā€™t healers.
  • Clear the story campaign, at least in one character. Perhaps itā€™s a good time to make create a 26th character: Dracthyr. The only Class I donā€™t have, is, Evoker.

ā€œI have nothing to do in WoWā€.
They say ā€¦

Edit: i just found out that this week has also the quest to run 4 Mithic 0 Dungeons in exchange for a chest. Another 125 runs :tired_face:

Cheers.

1 Like

So, with Researchers Under Fire being the weekly quest, Zaralek Cavern was flooded with players today, at least on my realm. I was reminded how awesome it is to see so many players on their mounts, waiting for the event to start, and flying off in different directions to go complete objectives. It was basically a zerg-fest but it was fun to be a part of. I even felt compelled to take a couple screenshots.

I hope Blizzard keep adding these kinds of world events. However, this content usually ends up being outdated and results in lower player participation, which makes these world events or rares, like on the Forbidden Reach, difficult to solo. What I would like to see is Blizzard using their existing scaling tech to scale these event/rares based on player participation. I still think more players should be the fastest way to complete them, but have them solo-able too, even if only once the next patch comes out.

Anyway, thatā€™s what made me smile. Seeing swarms of players flying around and killing stuff. I am simple. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Theyā€™ve been kind of clever changing the weekly Aiding the Accord quest this way.

1 Like

The amount of transmoggs available on the Legion TW vendor.
Why do I suddenly have an urge to level up an Nightborne Warrior, Hunter, Rogue and Mage :open_mouth:

Cheers.

2 Likes

My best friend Starney Came back! :hearts:

Soonā€¦ i shall be one part of the Orange Chorus of Evokersā€¦
A Triumphant roar echoes from atop the Seat of the Aspects as Naszā€™uro, The unbound Legacy, Is Formed!

5 Likes

I tried to do mine last week and there was no body there so the timer reset

Are there still groups in the group finder for them, on weeks where itā€™s not part of Aiding the Accord?

must look at that. forgot about possibility.

2 Likes

Even when they were current content I used the group finder to get a big group to guarantee getting all the stages done efficiently.

Best of luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

There are sometimes groups up but not every hour. You may have to keep trying, but youā€™ll get one eventually. A bit like the world boss groups.

2 Likes

The deed is done ā€¦ :+1:

Today, I was doing the 4 Mithic 0, quest on my BE Monk.
I was on the last run to complete the quest. The NE Druid Tank had left, after completing his runs. The 3 DPS remained.
After a while, we finally get a Magā€™har Orc DK joining in. He was very well geared.
He than stated, that he was only there to help us. I thanked him :smile:

Cheers.

1 Like

When I read the news that Microsoft was fully approved to buy Blizzard.

My concern is that as they really wanted Call of Duty as the big money maker that they will let WoW wither away.

2 Likes

thanks. nearly finished rep in that gloomy place so will depart to above ground

2 Likes

I rarely ever go down there unless my weekly profession quests require me to do so. I do think there are things they could have done better.

1 Like

Productive day, tried the LFG for the researchers under fire and all my chars finished on the rank 4 with a new champion piece of gear - ok some got duplicates but was worth doing :+1:

3 Likes

Today I was preparing my Tauren Druid and Pandaren Monk and decided to purchase weapons with Dreamsurge currency.
First, I purchased the ILV 402 chest weapon, in exchange for 100 dust and looked at what I got first.
In both cases it was a 1H weapon. I decided to use one of the tokens, I had and purchase a ILV 415 offhand.
Iā€™ve told myself: ā€œI will get from TW chest and Mithic 0 chest, either: gear or rings and trinkets. I never get a weapon.ā€

I was wrong ā€¦ I just got a ILV 434 1H weapon on my Pandaren Monk :smile:
I was fully convinced I was getting another trinket duplicate like the last time.
Now this character, has the best weapons from all of my characters.

Cheers.

3 Likes