šŸŒ· Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today (Part 1)

You not had the BfA llama (alpacca?) ?
But yeah, they are super cute

No, I always forget to check if the rare is up for that one.

The life is sad without a cute mount :frowning:

1 Like

Finally done with Soridormi rep, though I still need about 7k flakes to buy every item.

Also I got him a few days ago, but Tobias is a good boy. :heart:

3 Likes

Might actually have to try killing them again if it is really fixed.

1 Like

After, being advised by: Furyeclipser and Zhantharion, to farm gear in, Dreamsurge, I think, might have found something to keep me entertained, for a very long time :smile:
Because the gear it drops, itā€™s basically: better than anything my characters have. With the exception of a few ILV 415 pieces, I got from TW week.
My healers also have, some pieces from Mithic week and 5 Heroic runs.

Overall, thereā€™s tons of ILV 402 gear to farm and Epic gear to obtain.
Since Iā€™m playing 25 characters, Iā€™m looking at a very long grind :sweat_smile:

Cheers.

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget doing the Time rifts, although they are getting quieter now as you can grind the paracausal flakes to get 2 trinkets per char - one vendor has an option to use 500 to buy a paracuasal crate which can be sent to an alt (8 crates per char) - I spent a bit of time yesterday sending what I had earned with a few chars across to the remainder of my alts for when they hit 70 (ok I have 17 chars not the amount you have :smile:)

1 Like

Thank you, Nilari :smile:

Edit 1: So far, Iā€™ve done the ILV 415 epic item, you can get from Dreamsurge quest on my: 1st BE Warrior, Orc Warrior and my BE Rogue. Iā€™m currently on my BE Mage.
The characters that canā€™t Tank, will have to go ahead, this time. Iā€™m saving the ones that can Tank for, the late hours, when everyone have gone to bed :sleeping:

Edit 2: Iā€™ve just seen a huge dragon with a silver portrait like half an hour ago, on the sky, when I was flying on my BE Mage and when I looked on the map he was so huge, that he was portrayed as a moving character on the map :astonished:
I tried tracking him down on the map, but he disappeared :frowning_face:

Cheers.

Iā€™ve reached 3K M+ score

4 Likes

Keep going you will get there :+1:

Re the huge dragon, is it Fyrakk?

1 Like

Thank you :smile:

I think it is.
After reading about it, I still have to unlock it.
One of my characters, definitely needs to start clearing quests and unlock objectives :sweat_smile:
But for now, my hands are full, I donā€™t even know what gear to buy, with the ILV 415 token, I keep receiving, from Hamuul Runetotem, on each character, since, I have no idea on what the next TW chest reward will contain :exploding_head:

Cheers.

1 Like

it was not today but i got an epic drop last week in classic era

it dropped in tanaris

i was like : OMG EPICCCCCCCC DROP I NEVER HAD ONE

today i hit level 51 with my orc warrior it made me smile because only 9 more level until 60 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dreamsurges are nice for alts. Having fun leveling my alts to 70. Soon Iā€™ll have an army ready to farm world quests for :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

2 Likes

OMG ā€¦ rubbing it in every single time ā€¦

Iā€™ve been farming Dreamsurge all day :weary:
So far, Iā€™ve got the ILV 415 rewad on my: 1st BE Warrior, Orc Warrior, BE Rogue, BE Hunter, BE Monk, BE Priest, Forsaken Priest and my 2nd BE Warrior.
Having to do my shores outside the 20-25 minutes respawn time, hasnā€™t been easy.
Iā€™m completly exhausted at the moment :yawning_face:

Iā€™ve look on my Bank characters and so far, I only have one complete set of armor (plate).
Iā€™ll be here for months. it seems.

At least, Iā€™m having fun :smile:
Iā€™ve spent the whole SL farming Nā€™Zoth minor visions dailies, so itā€™s nothing I havenā€™t done before.

Cheers.

2 Likes

I think I actually did it on my profession army this week. I figure I can get the cosmetic items and get them a gear item each

1 Like

Good Luck :+1:
I canā€™t decide, what to buy, with the 415 token, I got on my characters.
The fear of buying, something, just to get a duplicate,on TW week is too much :frowning_face:

Cheers.

1 Like

Decided to give the World Bosses a go in Zara Caverns after they were fixed and they actually gave me loot!!!

1 Like

Turns out all six alts got the same shoulders from the boss today.

I guess this makes up for all the time it wasnā€™t working.

1 Like