🌷 Something WoW Related That Made You Smile Today

The poor barber!! They have to do everything at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcCSy4vycYs

Reminds me of this gem from Captain Grim.

1 Like

But they wont paint my nails black, nor let me use corpse paint…

It’s not just a phase, okay?

3 Likes

Join the void elf master race! We have awesome nails

1 Like

No thanks, I don’t like being choked.

You won’t have cool nail polish though! Your loss :grin:

I’ll just do it irl next time I buy some…

I’m manly like that.

1 Like

Ain’t nothing shameful about expressing yourself the way you like. That’s a manlier thing even.

1 Like

Right? I used it when I got into Black Metal at 14 (still my favorite genre, 15 years later), and I’ve been using it here and there again. Works for a metal guy.

1 Like

Have been watching Partywaffles stream in the last couple of days, trying to learn some dk in PvP and he’s a really cool guy.
I tried his new unholy build and I went 5/6 first game, low cr but still feels good to play.

Testing
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

Finally managed to get the Fyrakk Assault to complete

4 Likes

I did that Saturday, really enjoyed it. The sort of world content I like. I only do world content, not groups so it was a good challenge for me.

Explorer Bezzert family battler!

One of my alts can’t get it to complete, seems to be stuck at 100% irrespective of my logging out, moving area etc - the others did it no problem - very strange :thinking:

Glad you got it done though :+1:

1 Like

In other news, I got a decent shoulder drop for me - as a casual world content type player etc, wasn’t expecting anything above veteran item pieces; but got a Champion piece from the purple loot from completing the Researchers Under Fire event - completed the 12 parts and earned a Tier 4 Researchers gift :+1:

1 Like

I almost achieved Horde realm being top rio as warrior !

Realm first Mythic Kazzaara !

3 Likes

I got my Blood Infusion today after many years of having Shadow’s Edge in my bags.
Thanks to the people that helped.

7 Likes

Congratulations.

Just noodling around on some low keys (5-8) with some alts this evening and realising that they only need to do 11s to have a deterministic upgrade path all the way to 437 gear.

It’s not a fast path, to be sure. Doing higher keys is faster. That’s fine, I’ll do that on main.

But I can get alts to within spitting distance of it’s gear with just 11s. That’s reachable, and it’s still in the territory where mistakes can be covered and moved on from, and that makes it less of a pugging nightmare (or at least it will, once people learn the dungeons and get comfy at this level).

And anyone in close to endgame season 1 gear is already over qualified for them.

This is probably the best iteration of gearing I’ve ever seen in WoW :smile_cat: