šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room (Part 1)

Hello! (Un)fortnately for me I canā€™t work so itā€™s always the weekend, wooo!

However, one of my dogs is very ill. Both of her knee ligaments have ruptured and she has polyarthritis. She is at the hospital currently being examined to see what we can do. She is fine in herself currently due to steroids, you honestly wouldnā€™t know sheā€™s ill! Maybe thatā€™s the real reason I canā€™t play anything else lol. Waiting for news :grimacing:

2 Likes

Noooo. Poor doggy :cry:

Itā€™s actually how I started posting on the forums years ago. The realms were down. So I went to see if others had the same problem. Then we all started chatting.

Things donā€™t change much :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about doggo :frowning:

Fingers crossed for good news :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Doggo first, then WoW- hope she gets better soon

3 Likes

We need status report!
Is the doggo alright?

3 Likes

Doggo is complicated. She needs to come off the steroids that are currently making her happy as a clam to see what sort of arthritis she has, whether itā€™s an autoimmune one or not. If it is an autoimmune, then surgery will basically be a no go, I think, and Iā€™m not sure what the next steps are. If it isnā€™t, then both knees can be done and after a stressful 12 weeks she should be much better!

So we have a month to see how she managesā€¦ my poor pup. :worried:
Iā€™ve had a lot of comfort food today.

3 Likes

Worry not. I was at home with our other two dogs. Doggos are #1.

4 Likes

1 Like

My laptopā€™s stand (with a fan) seems to have died today (looks like problems with the fanā€™s switch). Good thing I have an extra. Only drawback is that one has a blue LED/s so itā€™s hella bright in a dark room.

1 Like

Forget space goats!
Space deers are here!

1 Like

Way ahead of you.

Wellā€¦ why wouldnā€™t you have a light on? Save your eyes!

Or for D&D sessions, which I will be DMing tonight.

1 Like

Mornin! seems my guild(not me im a pleb) got CE this week :smiley:

Also whats for breakfast? >.>

3 Likes

Today is waakye day

1 Like

For me itā€™s a latte and iced bun because why not?!

2 Likes
Which minority within France are stereotypes for their drug abuse? Cyclists
2 Likes

Getting ready to have a warm breakfast with croissant and cappuccino at the bar downstairs. :yum:

3 Likes

1 Like