Just did some mindfulness exercises…

2 Likes

Like a frog in the pond, when problems of the world gets too big. :frog:

I like minimizing, less concerns less problems. :grin:

2 Likes

frogs are popular lately

:frog:

2 Likes

Back from my weekend away to be welcomed by the Windows 10 message others mentioned further up … but not just that, it says my PC can’t run Windows 11. Thank you for this gift on my return from a happy weekend.
I’m going to have to think what to do as I’m not sure I can face shifting everything onto a new PC again.

I see more cats but froggies are also nice.

2 Likes

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/enable-tpm-2-0-on-your-pc-1fd5a332-360d-4f46-a1e7-ae6b0c90645c

You might have to do same what I did and navigate into bios to find this setting which says one of these: Security Device, Security Device Support, TPM State, AMD fTPM switch, AMD PSP fTPM, Intel PTT, or Intel Platform Trust Technology. I got a ryzen so for me it said AMD fTPM switch, but I wont do the hassle of switching to win 11 yet.

It could be disabled if you had windows 10 tell you what for me, set it enabled and if your cpu/mobo supports win 11 that should be all needed. You can also look in windows if you have tpm enabled or not by open run and type tpm.msc and see if it says your tpm is enabled or not found.

1 Like

Frog army

Cute Phroggy Frogs Singing to Knick Knack

“That time I was killing frogs for thirteen hours, and now I’m the strongest priest in the world”

I haven’t gotten the “warning” yet. But I keep updates as far and few between as I can (and thus them no longer appearing won’t cause me to lose sleep), so that might be why. I see no reason to downgrade to 11 until games and drivers stop supporting 10. Hopefully 12 or whatever they’ll call it will be out by then anyway.

Can probably continue using win 10 before 12 with no problem.

1 Like

Cute Baby Animals You Should See
Moth sounds like a SQUEAKY TOY! #mothfeeding #squeakymoth #mothsqueak

5 Likes

Giant African Bullfrog outdoor croak 2

Thank you Alythena and Marmar. I’ll look into it.

If you got win 10 you can upgrade to 11 free same like 7 to 10 were. But you have to enable that tpm in bios first and then look that it shows tpm version 2.0. You can also look it with this “pc health check” thats on win 10, typing it on search and look what it says for win 11. Fun hassle if care lift a finger for it, I like how theyre sending these messages that they will stop support win 10 october 2025 which is still the second latest version for their OS… Im with same mind with Alagondar that I dont care use money for this type of nonsense.

2 Likes

Apparently my PC can’t update as well because it doesn’t meet the minimum requirements. Which is odd, considering it’s an Alienware Aurora R5, but whatever.

1 Like

Check out the steps that I linked that its not just this tpm not being enabled in bios. It seem to be common issue when I searched for this.

2 Likes

Voigt’s Daily Adventure inevitably ends with Fingers! :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog:

Not supported by Windows 11. Intel Core i7-6700K is not supported. There are security problems on this CPU that cant be fixed.

Install Windows 11 on unsupported PCs.

1 Like

Went out for a walk along the canal today, wanted to get a natural tan started so i went shirtless, i regret this decision i am now extremely sunburnt lol.

Had to have a cold shower when i got back the hot water felt like lava :smiley:

4 Likes

Conan Barbarian way go for walk :grin: