🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

3 Likes

You’re a demon for writing that.

2 Likes

Demonologist, I want to like for the sense of humor but I also like pineapple in general no matter what its put into. In theory could even have them with haloumi and sausages and grill them like shrimp on the barbie. :rofl: :pineapple:

https://i.ibb.co/8jf1Bkv/IMG-20180703-WA0002.jpg

3 Likes

this is worse than the time i forgot how to sit down

2 Likes

Thats a strange saying. Unless you literally forgot how to sit and stood entire day then or something the like. I dont think it is likely so Im assuming its a saying Ive not heard before. :smiley:

1 Like

hahah no no its a quote from family guy!

2 Likes

Ah, a great show. Nice. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Now why would you go dipping your toe in contaminated salad?

2 Likes

Heh, I think this latest lvl 10 alt spamming likes on me in GD Chat Room to any food related post is violating blizz naming policy as its surpassing the language filter to have its name. Appreciate the likes but nevertheless dont think its very good use for ones sub to keep creating lvl 10 alts just to like ppl with “funny” or even offensive names on forum. I have pretty good idea who it is and I cant but feel sorry for them if they see this as productive use for ones time or even sub. I really hope they do something in the game aswell.

Creating lvl 10 alts just to be used with offensive names on forum with likes from them is certainly not good use for anyones time. I sincerely feel sorry for the person as this isnt my problem, the problem hence is found on the other end. I wouldnt waste my days for something like that or even see reason to be anything else than myself, I could think 100 better things to do for my time or money on this minute.

3 Likes

we had them since the first chilling threads unfortunately. with no id on chars the situation will never change.

2 Likes

The name he uses on this latest alt reveals me who it is as Ive told them this one story related of it, but his surpassing language filter to have that name in any case. I know who it is. It is regular user on gd chat who does this. I really hope they do something in the game aswell and not just pay sub to use forums with alts they keep leveling to bother ppl with. And to think I were about to help them in arena to gain elite tmog which they posted to want and I were nice enough to promise help them get it, thats why we bnet in first place but if they dont want to play or we dont socialize then I usually remove. I think theyre being sour cause of that.

2 Likes

Its boring in this ward and I wanted to make the food taste better

2 Likes

https://i.ibb.co/5nPf7r6/20240628-181338-COLLAGE.jpg

30C here, cycled to have lunch at bay but almost regret not stay with a/c. Anything over 25 is too warm to be out.

2 Likes

1 Like

Its sad and pathetic. Try to not give it much attention, will probably make them bored enough and find someone else in the long run.

3 Likes

Yea, but its more their problem than mine anyway. I dont think its good use for ones time to create these some alts to bother others on forum, Im truely sorry if they got nothing else to do, thats all I think of it.

2 Likes

Looks amazing despite the heat!
Great view and cooking out in the wild makes everything taste better.

And a super wild stab in the dark.
These are the sausages right? x)

1 Like

It were some chili and cheese from wilhelm. But close enough. :joy:

1 Like

Darn :grin:
Just had to check if had sausage identifying super powers.

3 Likes

Theyre both atrias so could say ya super powers work. :smiley:

I need to start cycling it seems, moving on foot usually give some amount pain on back but cycling didnt. Guess could buy some stationary bike to home for winter too if they dont cost too much. One gotta keep moving somehow.

1 Like