🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Everyone got banned.

2 Likes

Good monaday morning Puny!

This post has been brought to you by Internet Explorer

1 Like

Work is very busy … and I’m listening to the unusually exciting first day of a cricket test match.

1 Like

Not really in the mood today, everything feels so dreary and tiring, probably also the temperatures that finally got over 30°. Working from home when it’s hot is NOT fun. The new offices are still not ready. :eyes:

September can’t come soon enough. :melting_face:

1 Like

Im enjoying the heat as long as i can stay in the pool or the shade :sweat_smile::desert_island:

1 Like

1 Like

It’s still cold; eh !

The humidity is ridiculous currently and I don’t have much news beyond my inner crazy plans :smile:

Weather here is ridiculous at the moment … one day it’s so hot I have no energy to leave the house, the next it’s torrential rain so I still don’t want to leave the house …

1 Like

now im melting here in my home.

1 Like

Squirrel Resort receives 5 Acorns on Squirrel Yelp

what song should I teach him next? #petpiano

Teaching Monkeys Concept of Money

This week has been manic so far. I’ve barely got time for anything sadly.

Ive had A/C run almost daily since summer, last month electric bill also had 15e rise from it. I guess its the price for not having 30C apartment

1 Like

Its indeed quite costly to run an A/C, but worth it to not suffer for me :laughing:

1 Like

Heh I suffer with or without one, I have constant pain for over year now. I cant care of the electric bills so much right now. Thank god got some nonsense out of the way today so Im let rest in peace for while atleast. Talking of nonessential I wonder are we let know the duration of pre-patch soon. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We’ll probably get some info soon i guess since they warned season is ending soon.

Hopefully the next update gives some info of it like the dates and such, seasons end being near everyone already probably knew I think. :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

I hope it’s the week beginning 22nd because I am bored silly!

Like a popsicle, Imma get some icecream :ice_cream:

2 Likes

Pizza in 1 hour!

1 Like