🎭 GD Chat Room (Part 2)

Think non-alcoholic beer and cola mixed and were close :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m leveling my Remix character! It’s been ages since I last leveled in Pandaria, I’m having a blast! :smile:

6 Likes

Who is it in the painting, is it anduin :dracthyr_a1:

2 Likes

I’m loving remix too - barely touched the retail since…

1 Like

https://i.ibb.co/28RqCz1/beaches.png

Could use this swimsuit stuff on ud too imo, it aint too bad

2 Likes

Theres some fun mogs

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes! You can choose 3 options to paint, and one of them is Anduin. :grin:

1 Like

The Meowdulator: World’s First Guitar Cat Synthesizer

tuna tuesday intro

Noisestorm - Crab Rave [Monstercat Release]

its snowed last night in my hometown for the 1st time in decades, and its the 1st time ive seen snow in person :smiley:

and it looks like my car is covered with Columbian marching powder xD

6 Likes

You know it!

Unfortunately we’re in that horrible time of the year when it is too early for Julmust and too late for påskmust. :(

2 Likes

Was your first instinct to pack it into the shape of a ball and throw it at someone?
I have a theory that snowball fights is just a basic human function no matter where you’re from.

4 Likes

when i got to work, i took snow off the roof, clumped it into a ball, took it into the shop and wanted to yeet it at my brother, but he hasnt arrived yet xD so i just put it in a sink xD

4 Likes

3 Likes

Julmust? never heard of that. ill google it.

You need a midsommarmust aswell!

2 Likes

Don’t do it! Save yourself while you still can!

3 Likes

Its the swedish version of non-alcoholic “homebeer”, it mixes the taste of cola and beer and surprisingly it tastes alright. The average consumbtion per person of it are huge 5L per person just during the holiday seasons and they sell it all around year aswell I believe. For perspective to understand how big product it is in swe. :joy:

2 Likes

mmm. normally i dislike this kind of things. but i would be curious to taste it.

For fun fact from what I googled, coca-cola company dislikes it halves the sale of cola during holidays cause swedes buy so much julmust :smiley:

2 Likes