šŸŽ­ GD Chat Room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7Ga7qTLDU

here it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

work is for testing the limits of strength and petulanceā€¦ if you ask me personally

no i just walked that much because i canā€¦ funny story actually ā€¦ few years ago i started running for no particular reasonā€¦ so i ran to the end of the road ā€¦ and when i got there i thought maybe id run to the end of townā€¦ and when i got there i thought maybe id just run across Somerset County and i figured ā€¦ since i run this far maybe id just run across the united kingdomā€¦ and thats what i did

i ran clear across englandā€¦ for no particular reason i just kept on goingā€¦ i ran clear to the oceanā€¦ and when i got there i figured since id gone this far i might as well turn around and just keep on goingā€¦ when i got to another ocean i figured since id gone this far i might as well just turn back keep right on goingā€¦

when i got tired i sleptā€¦ when i got hungry i ate ā€¦ when i had to go, you knowā€¦ i went

1 Like

Yep!

Todayā€™s lunch outing

2 Likes

ngl that sounds impressive

i once swan the channel with nothing but a tuna baguette and a can of lilt

ofc when i got to dover everyone was truly impressed and gave me a party in the local burger king and i even got a crown

best night of my life if you ask me personally, going back next week to get their number

1 Like

My prayers have been heard.

1 Like

Thinking those deep fried banana ice cream desserts now some asian places serve :yum:

1 Like

My couple of hours at tje funfair with my not so young kidsā€¦ tap on image for few more pics

1 Like

Looks good, also alot less snow than in Finland. :joy:

Actually looks like spring fun with soda and popcorn at carnival. :carousel_horse: :ferris_wheel: :popcorn:

1 Like

Fear me hooman 角蛙 :frog: ꊓē‹‚ēš„å«č² Horned frog :frog:crying like crazy

:frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog:

Piano Cat

1 Like

I love Toffee apple when we go to the Chinese.

1 Like

https://i.ibb.co/c2HgkFh/limoncello.png

I love 2 euro lidl limoncello cheesecake :smiley:

3 Likes

NGL that looks pretty tasty.

2 Likes

Looks lovely but sadly no Lidl anywhere near where I live :cry:

1 Like

Good morning guysā€¦ 6Ā°C hereā€¦ and when the temp will increase (on wed) ill move in scotland where the weekend forecast is rain. I miss the kazakhstan sun.

1 Like

All UKers.

2 Likes

we arent used to so much rain. in milan we have pollution, dear lady, POLLUTION! Not this rain.

They call it it ā€˜spring showersā€™ whereas in fact itā€™s miserable, raining every day wet. Go out anywhere and you come home wet. Trying to find dry clothes/coat/shoes is hard. Oh, and this morning it seems to be cold to add to the wet ā€¦ welcome to the UK in the Spring.

1 Like

Gestures at London
Best of both worlds!

4 Likes