šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today

Join a mists key.

Hunter tries to trap to skip.

Pack aggros.

Hunter leaves.

Nice.

Oh! I just lost count of how many was released during this expansion.
Donā€™t worry, I will post and update to you soonā€¦

Thatā€™s why i always suggest invis pots instead of my trap and people are like of course we will invisā€¦they dont trust the freezing trap mech :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I thought the winter veil will stay until resetā€¦guess how big my disappointment was yesterday :sob:

The fact that the Darkmoon faire hasnā€™t showed up. I love getting those free profession points, but it hasnā€™t showed this weekend. And itā€™s not in calendar for all of 2022 :frowning:

/edit and a more recent one

That was yesterday US time so hopefully later today ā€¦

1 Like

I fought the Eye of the Jailer today. They promised me an epic battle. The reality was punching it the backside for ages until it flew off.

I did my AD altā€™s megaquests for the zones and Torg (skipping the bg quest), but all I have is a small handful of sidequests halfway from 58. And that was with a lot of ore farming included, I got almost 3 stacks of Laestrite with hundreds of zone ore, and a fully leveled Engi with Mining, without Iā€™d be hanging at 57 right nowā€¦ :sweat_smile:

So for this 1.5 levels, Iā€™m torn between some more Torg or dungeons, and while I like both I donā€™t want to be repetitiveā€¦ this will be a rough 500k xp to get :sweat:

Honestly, I wish we could gear from the Tower, that could get me to spam it like I did the very first day, when the expansion came out.

1 Like

I have noticed the same thing. I lvled some alts and did mainly the bonus stuff, that used to tide you over, now i need to supply it with some more.
I am happy the bonus areas goes faster, but if I do a WQ while lvling, it should reward the same amount of xp as a normal Q (WQ is 9100xp and normal Q is 13200xp).

2 Likes

Joined a low key thinking Iā€™d do some easy valor run.

But the tank is like

ā€œHEY, IT ME, THE WANNABE-MDI CHAMPION, LETā€™S PULL EVERYTHING AND ANYTHINGā€.

Like, yeah, me and the other dps that was there for valor survived but the rest of the group? They died like flies. Canā€™t be fun to end up with a tank who does that when youā€™re just there for the gear and not valor like me and the other guy.

I lost one of them originals shirts which are worth some nice gold. No idea where it went. I was annoyed about it but now im just miffed as to what happened it because it cannot be brough back like deleted items. maybe sold it for less that it was worth without knowing. The human shirt BOE.

The state of Unholy DK in M+.

If you need a hand on AD just poke me.

Itā€™s done now Dee, 2 dungeons and a daily Thorgast handled it :grin:

Might consider the help bit if I last long enough for dungeons, but mind you, highest I could get was +8 on average the previous season.

1 Like

My freaking t2 hunter helmet wonā€™t drop on any of my hunters and my paladin helmet wont drop on any of my paladins. Of course they drop vice versa.

Tried 3 dungeons so far, 3 fails because the tanks donā€™t understand necrotic.

One even started flaming me for typhooning mobs away from him, he ran right up to them after typhoon instead of kiting.

Guess I might have to switch to kyrian and tank the last keys I need.

Tank whining at the mage for not popping CDs on the pull just before Ingra. Seriously.

was just told my guild wont be raiding at all in 9.2ā€¦

sigh guess its time for another guildā€¦againā€¦

1 Like

I felt like my last transmog was the reason I was playing bad. I was right, but it was a waste of over 1000g to change it, then change it againā€¦ xD

Oh and waiting over 40 minutes in LFG.

Woke up to that news today, am so sad :sob:

1 Like