šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today

Starts at around the 2900th reply, but mind you, is a long read. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Dunkiee. I might have guessed ā€¦ But at least they didnā€™t delete it so they didnā€™t ignore the title :smiley:

1 Like

We had a good run
That flag-fest really killed it
Shame
But they canā€™t keep us down!
Make a new one
A better one
We can rebuild it; We have the technology

2 Likes

people trolling me into a place which resulted in getting the food thread shut downā€¦

all because of a true story i gave about my dad and my brotherā€¦

We are not blaming you Twiggy, donā€™t worry :two_hearts:

1 Like

Someone else was faster this time. But hey, no biggie for me!

1 Like

post edited

1 Like

would give u my blue proto-drake im not using it.

The Darkspear Troll model and rig need a complete rework. So much armour and weapon clipping, textures warping ectā€¦ Even the transmog screen is borked while looking though pieces.

2 Likes

You know whatā€™s my biggest pet peeve for them? Belts that look like theyā€™re cutting you in half, which is basically any new 3D model.

1 Like

Planning for DF launch and assuming SL was going for free perhaps in January.
Now I have like 16 bank characters full of ILV 93-100 level 50 gear (Plate, Mail, Leather, Cloth, weapons) and consumables, that I wonā€™t be using since I ran out of space/time to create new characters.
I have exactly from now until DF launch to put 25 level 50 characters in level 60 before the expansion event starts (I was planning on skip it since I didnā€™t had SL).

Investing in level 60 gear ILV 163 (Plate, Mail, Leather, Cloth, weapons) for months and now noticing how much difference in stats it is to the new ILV 229 gear (That is occupying huge amounts of space on my bank characters as well).

In example:
Mawsworn Darkcasterā€™s Stave of the Peerless
Item level 163
(16.9 DPS)
201 Int
72 Stam
96 total secondary stats
I have like 6 of this staves.

Now compare to:
Ineffable Spire
Item level 229
(31.4 DPS)
372 Int
154 Stam
144 total secondary stats
2 staves atm but I have 4 cloth characters so I will need 2 additional staves.

And this is just a sample. Thereā€™s tons of ILV 151-160 gear in store waiting, to be replaced by ILV 229.
:sob:

Cheers.

2 Likes

they canceled the scourge invasion event no fun allowed ā€¦

1 Like

Having to do 14k hps on a fight where no damage really happens if you actually move.

It was due to some bugs and serverā€™s being unstable sadly not because of the whine from players as it was fun.

Fomo struck again and veilstrider is the target this time. Iā€™m tired of this.
(Also if you respond for any reason I wonā€™t be able to respond back, my subā€™s out within an hour from now and I donā€™t plan on renewing for a few months)

4 Likes

Trying to get through the WotLK Death Knight quest for the mount.

Donā€™t like the nature of the quests
Donā€™t like the stupid respawns
The dragon vehicle one is tedious and annoying (logged off due to rez sickness).

After a really rough week irl, I really cba anymore.
If I could get a sub refund I would walk away now.

I was thinking of finishing Brewfest, but it all seems pointless atm.

1 Like

it kind of says it all that the things they are plugging are

PVP
mythic+
LFR
normal/heroic/mythic/raidsā€¦

this is directed at blizzard not that they will read itā€¦

How long will it take you guy/gal/other to realise people arent happy with the direction you took this expansion with the focus on these things?

the proof is in the pudding right hereā€¦

you can feign ignorance as much as you like but right now it just looks like you really do not care at all, and you do this to yourself by posting things like this thinking it appeals to your player base when it very obviously only upsets themā€¦

get your priorities in check for all our sakes.

We used to hundreds of different forum posters covering different topics and fun threads but reading the recent threads the last couple of months its gone down to the same 20ish people repeating the same thing over and over .
Shame the forums are so dead now and its just the same few spamming inculding myself its a huge disappointment i guess everything that can be said has been said and its now just spam food topics etc etc.

5 Likes

i personally do not think it will get much better after Df launch eitherā€¦

maybe for a week or twoā€¦

but then it will just cycle back to the same old threads you generally see on here.

crying because of loot, getting kicked for wrong reasons, troll posts about russia/politics/younameit, lots and lots of dragon themed threads, transmog threadā€¦

i have my doubt that even if DF is good it will be good enough to save this game in this state.

i would love to see the pre-order numbersā€¦ but they would never show that.

i wonder if its lower than expected for them to boost it with WOTLK overpriced sales.

I can whip up something funny for you if you need. Itā€™s Friday after all.

1 Like