šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today

Upper Kara isā€¦ just a giant B-word.

Just did a +13ā€¦ 91 deaths, deadly failure dmg, tons of aoe to dodgeā€¦ my armor broke about twice. Curator and the final boss in particular was a pain, same goes for the felguard on the checkered stuff at the start (the one with random charge and cleave and 2ft free space, you know who Iā€™m talking about).

At the end, I didnā€™t even get a single point of rating.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1007065198236008509/unknown.png

Gonna get my rating from it, and never look at the legion version ever again.

Only upside was the perseverance of the teammates. None of them even thought about leaving, we figured the mechs out by ourselves. And the fact I got another ring at the end. Whewā€¦ :sweat:

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/980035581914529822/1007065198236008509/unknown.png

My reason to frown today? that they only grant TL3 to pro clowns. :clown_face:

1 Like

Repeat after me: at least it is not Korthia!

1 Like

I thankfully skipped that for the most part :confounded:

Mustā€¦ notā€¦ strangleā€¦ the lucky son of a trollā€¦ :unamused:
You are luckyā€¦ Korthia and the Maw (skipped that too?) was and still is horrible

Yeah mostly skipped that too ^^ ā€¦ but thatā€™s me and WoW, when it gets too grindy I just uninstall and go play/do something else.

2 Likes

On my main TBC server, about half (or more) of the people have disappeared.
Guilds are disbanded, people from friends list all gone.

The day is still beautiful, but also sad

2 Likes

post edited

Iā€™ve finally watched how Tyrande dealt with Sylvanas in the end and I kinda feel bad for her :weary: I mean, itā€™s justified, but :broken_heart:

1 Like

This week WB is not fated?
edit: never mind, me stupid. The one in Korthia is fated, and i was looking at Bastion one.

Aye its Morā€™geth this week :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Griefers in Solo Shuffle leaving one round before the end because they lost most matches, and you donā€™t get full honor at the end.

This is not entirely true
For example, the 226 ZM green gear was more than enough for the whole compagain
Yes, certain classes couldnā€™t solo tougher or tricky rares, but they are not solo content anyway
And this was basically true for the whole SL expansion

2 Likes

i actually did that going down achievement in that exact place completely by accident.

1 Like

Think I first got that achievement on my draeni while doing the Furlbog totem quest on Azuremyst (really lovely quest not just for shamans) you get to become ghostly animals and birds.

1 Like

Rejection city when it comes to keys again

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never felt dumber than trying to complete Mezzonic Protolock for the first time.

Welcome to join me in my suicide junkyard 10 tonight, Puny

1 Like

I feel you, couldnā€™t get a single 15 done so far, only 14s or lower :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Wanna group up for a run or two?

1 Like