😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today

blizzards greed will be end of wow :frowning:

1 Like

The forum seems to be more negative than usual… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Aww, just do as I do and fast forward through the Debbie Downer threads. Although, I do not guarantee you’ll have much to read then :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

3 weeks now no luck in gearing my enhancement shaman :frowning:

1 Like

Drop rates from WB is horrible
I know, I know, its not earth shatteringly good stuff from Fated WB, but still, a little boost to reach that desired ilvl on alts for some casual raiding
RNG is not on my side… :frowning:

2 Likes

eh… season 4 isnt exactly somethin enjoyable…

It’s all the other stuff as well :roll_eyes: Idk, I’m unbothered by the negativity, but it might be because I play the game very casually atm and not so often really. Wake me up when Dragonflight comes :sleeping:

2 Likes

same… imagine my greatest joy at the moment is when malleable meat drops…

2 Likes

I would stick at the first sentence. My poor main had one drop from a WB when it would’ve been useful … for the slot which contained her first legendary. Nothing yet from FAted WB.

My newly dinged 60 got a ridiculously levelled item from her first attempt at fated WB last week. I may have got very cross and a few rude words passed my lips …

1 Like

Getting invited to a pug for KT and Sylvanas after having had very bad luck with the community group before (Sylvanas at 51%) and then on the bridge run getting cought out by some druid throwing a Stampeding Roar mid-bridge :frowning:

Wasn’t today but did a raid not too long ago and there were this mage who was just beyond annoying.
I don’t usually care that people macro their spells along with a /say or anything, in fact they can be very cool and funny. I got some on my characters that can res.

But this mage had every spell macroed along with a /yell. It was funny the first minutes but then it just got very frustrating as the chat got filled up with his yelling.
It looked like he was a fan of an anime character.

There are few worse things than a sneaky speed boost on those bridges…

Oh look… legendary slot and 2 trinkets of exceedingly questionable value.

After enduring Lower Karazhan, Iron Docks and Grimrail, that is what I get offered?

Meanwhile on an alt with 2 slots open; BOTH legendaries.

Feel like I’m wasting my life here. Is this vault actually weighted to disappoint?

1 Like

I strongly suspect it is coded to keep you in the game as long as possible, dangling that carrot before your nose, but never give you what you want just the false hope, you will have it next time
It could be renamed to “The Great Monkey Paw”

2 Likes

It’s just… I’m not sure the observed delivery actually matches “random”.

It should be super rare that we see two of the same slot offered - but seems like it happens to most people every couple of weeks. It should be about a 1 in 14 chance of seeing your legendary slot as the first offering; and yet it happens to me repeatedly, often on multiple characters in the same week. I have this right now today!

Random isn’t feeling random, it’s feeling rigged.

And the best way to fix that is - you guessed it - by removing equipped legendary slots from the options the vault will generate. It’s so easy. Players who want to avoid that can… unequip the legendary. Big QoL improvement, tiny code change, never implemented.

The mentality behind the failure to address this is baffling. Why wouldn’t Blizz want to take this easy win that will make players happier?

–

Edit: I googled the trinkets. Since they’re from Mechagon, it looks like they may well be currently broken and not scaling properly. Guess I will take one and hope it is patched at some point to actually work. I can’t keep taking the tokens of merit.

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

the terrible implementation of auction house changes

1 Like

Trashmaster cloak in vault but it can’t be turned in any more because Blizz detected fun and stopped it :pouting_cat:

Also is my legendary slot so would have to re-craft even to wear it.

10 characters on fated world boss week 3. Still no loot…