1 thing you'd like to change for hunter class

As title says.
What what would you like to change/add to hunter?
My biggest issue is that i cant use 2x 1h weapons as SV

Adding a spell for Marksmanship hunter that spend all the focus you have to a big damn shot. Add a CD or anything but this is a dream spell for a sniper !

2 Likes

Ze healing! LOTS OF ZE HEALING

1 Like

Only 1 thing?

I would like to mention several. But well, here’s the top one for me:

Bring back ranged SV, as a 4th spec option!

EU link: [Suggestions updated] Pre-Legion Survival [4th spec]

MMO link: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2490341-Suggestions-updated-Pre-Legion-Ranged-Survival

And like I said, there are more things I would like -to be changed/added- for the class.

One thing is not enough, but if it can be only one, i would love my chimeara shot back. MM has not many shots, that can hit hard, not even aimed, because that does the damage of a wet noodle at times, but i still miss chimeara. It was a great shot back in the days, without consuming too much mana and needed to stand still while shooting.

One desire. Our damage dealing abiltiies to be tuned differently.

Aimed shot should deal much more damage, rapid fire should deal much less damage. With 2 x arcane shot inbetween because arcane shot is instant but others are casted or channeled. Basically aimed shot > 2 x arcane shot > rapid fire > steady shot.

Also you could change Piercing Shot talent, give it a cast time, make it single target only, could be like destra said:

Only one? :frowning:
Okay, if i have to choose, let it be:
REMOVE GCD FROM TRUE SHOT :bow_and_arrow:

3 Likes

Camouflage baseline. It’s fun but very situational and I can’t justify choosing it.

1 Like

Chimaera being moved back to MM aka its rightful place, would also make MM more viable again as they’d have 2-target cleave :^)

I’m against that spell, i just hate when this spell is considered as a “archer/sniper” gameplay since it’s instant spell with just a CD on it.

It better suit BM or the 4th spec survival hunter than MM hunter.

1 Like

You being against that shows you haven’t played hunter or the game for that long, also your opinion matter about this much to me :pinching_hand:

It was satisfying to chunk two targets in PvP with Chimaera and likewise it made MM more viable in PvE as 2-target cleave isn’t exactly a thing MM has now.

In other words, whoever doesnt agree with me is a noob and I dont care what they think or say so I wont even bother.

But I’ll reply anyways!

Nice going there mate. :tipping_hand_man:

Putting words on someones mouth is not a good look on neither of us, I don’t call people noobs and I am allowed to not care for opinions as much as your opinion also means :pinching_hand: to me.

Anyway why wouldn’t you want an ability on a fairly short CD that cleaves and isn’t affected by armor, looking from both a PvE and a PvP perspective hmmm?
If it’s purely a naming convention that is being disagreed with then the simple solution is to merely rename the ability.

-Remove machinegunning. Hate the rapid fire cuz feels so off from the fantasy,
-Give heavy, hard hitting shots to MM, be it locked on a long CD or a long cast,
-Hunter’s Mark baseline, Sniper effect from WoD returned,
-Return permanent, togglable aspects to all hunter specs (monkey for dodge, eagle for +ranged, pack to group fast running, etc).

Revert survival to pre-legion and let melee hunter be what it deserves to be: just a meme.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.