12 man guild looking to merge-EU Draenor or recruit some DPS (or Hybrid)

hey there - we are a 12 person guild looking to join another guild of similar size. or smaller - we currently have 2 tanks 4 healers and 6 dps. one of the healers can dps and one of the tanks can go dps. progress is currently 8/9hc - raid days wed/Sun. happy to find a group of players who want to join or we can join you. lets hope we can raid together.

I can’t make any promises yet, but add me on discord and we can make a group chat and see if we could offer you guys anything.

Scholastica#8848

Hey, add me on discord and we can have a chat! :smiley: Minimoo#9457

1 Like

So were also recruiting if no merger is possible- mainly need DPS

Heya, would you mind adding me on BN? Fuero#2192

Want to have a chat to see what we can offer one another :slight_smile:

add me on discord if you wanna talk more about a merger :slight_smile:

Discord: eljegolas

Howdy Fellman,

We are a casual Normal/Heroic Guild that is based on Draenor which raid on Sundays and Thursdays at 20:00 ST. After raiding Heroic last tier we took a 2 month break and are starting normal progression for this season on Sunday. At the moment we are 1/3/4, but the tank and some of the healers can go dps. Here’s a little more about us and if want to chat it’s frasoric on Discord. :grinning:

Hi there! If you haven‘t found anything yet, we should have a talk maybe. Here‘s the usual LFplayer search.

You can contact me almost everyday on Schalimar-Draenor.

Hello adventurer,

We, the Guild Legendary Order on Draenor, are looking for player to expand our raidsize. We cleared the normal raid and on Heroic, while Mythic raiding is currently not a goal, we need people!

We raid on Wed and Sun from 20:00 - 23:00 M+ is the highest on all other days, mostly in the evenings.

We‘re mostly looking for classes with tank/heal offspecs.

Winkwalker | Tank or Heal Off
Feral Druid | Heal offspec
Mage - All Specs
Havoc Demon Hunter
Hunter - All Specs
Rogue - All Specs

Everyone is welcome to help us have more activity on non-raiddays and run M+ with us!

If you‘re interested please contact us ingame or just app ingame to the guild.

• Ashrayven-Draenor
  • Schalimar-Draenor

lets chat, we may have some common ground

Hi Cikuwa! We run a guild on Tarren-Mill called (Judgement) on Horde side, we aim to clear Heroic raid content each season with dipping our toes into Mythic when possible! Looking to the fact as mentioned, that core players are becoming rare thing to find in WoW due playing other games or quitting, we are interested with members from other guild to merge with us, if interested still, contact me on Discord: Sharx1983

What if i told you all of you can play your main role and have a nice guild with really cool atmosphere and drama free ? Add me on disc plz artorais

Yes sure here is my bnet Artorais#2827