They just fixed the Humming Black Dragonscale

Now if only they listened to other feedback, like essences became account wide…

4 Likes

Typical, moan about what feedback you’d like but they don’t do instead of acknowledging what they do change…

10 Likes

It’s not about them doing something, it’s about them not doing something and with intent ignore the feedback, same for many PvP issues.

No, this thread is clearly about them doing something and you coming in to use it about your pet peeve. I can see how the distinction escapes you.

4 Likes

Yea, I can’t be bothered arguing with you if you can’t think further than your nose reaches.

No they havent ignored feedback over essences wether we like it or not they have said no .
Regarding PvP they havent said anything which is bad but please stop the false comments .

5 Likes

So they are willfully ignoring the feedback. Oops, proved my point.

1 Like

They aren’t ignoring it. Do you even English?

6 Likes

No they havent at all but carry on being obtuse and not understanding . I havent proved your point at all .

1 Like

All of BFA they have ignored feedbacks about vendors for one, and overtuned specs for the second. So yes, they are ignoring the PvP side of the game.

Also no PvP gear existing, you having to do PvE to even be able to set foot in the Arena, Trinkets busted, corruptions busted, etc. They tried to fix the corruptions, but that was it, but that is still not enough, 20-30% of an opponents damage can come from corruption items, and they are not adressing that.

They havent ignored them at all they have given answers we dont like .
The scarey part is no new at all for PvP for SL as of yet .
I say again they have given answers for everything just ones we dont like to say they are ignoreing is not true .

2 Likes

Totally agree to this. I opened the thread to read something positive, but already the the first comment is tainted with usual complaints and the poster doesn’t seem understand the answers - or makes himself stupid on purpose.

4 Likes

Thank dog they fixed it, that trinket was driving me nuts! :smiley:

Im not a developer but thanks for sharing that sentiment :heart:

To answer and clarify the other prevailing myth in this thread, no response does not equal ignored feedback. It just means we don’t have anything to share on that topic at this time. If we do have something to share, then we will of course share it. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Really another button to press, i loved that passive flying :smiley:

I love the gliding so much and now it’s something I can trigger at will? This trinket is not going to be replaced for a long time, and probably never going to be DEd.

Had to log in to say, thank god!

We’ve been waiting for 3 whole seasons for some sort of pvp change

The meta hasn’t changed at all, demon hunters, destro, unh dks, wws are still dominating the ladder?

I think it’s safe to say they’re clearly ignoring and have no idea what they’re doing.

We waited for the season to change “organically” as Ion put it, but nope, it’s still the same :smiley:

Look at enhance shamans, affli, demo, mm, and other underperforming specs. They’ve been completely been ignored for the entire expansion? Give me a break

“Feedback” Roflmao. Cause the unbalanced part of the game was the… slow fall random proc…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.