Russian Cheat Premades Are Back

Try playing in the morning any day. Russians forming premades with 5 or more (usually full team) cheaters. Guys immune to any sort of CC, using kick without triggering CD EACH single global, healing for 100 % dmg taken, dealing excessive amount of dmg, ussing rangehack, loshack etc. Why Bizzare, why do you allow this sort of dirty play? START BANNING CHEATERS!

20 Likes

Make profs, pictures and videos, and send it to blizzard.

1 Like

Did that in classic, many times, the same cheaters still running around, cheating further.
Never seen anyone except Russians score 200k+ Chaos Bolts, 100k+ TV, sent to Bizzare, still meeting cheat premades…

1 Like

Send a mail to Hacks@Blizzard.com if you suspect cheating.
So i suggest do something about it, other than be verbal about it.

3 Likes

Aaaand another Russian cheat premade met. You see the only 1 non-Russian in that team? Queue-exploiting so they dont meet another Russian cheat premade. GG Bizzare.

Sending any evidence to Bizzare is pointless. The only action that might help is a complete boycott. You dont ban cheat premades and fix issues? Fine, lets unsub, massively.

6 Likes

Here we go, the “Russians are ruining my WoW” threads are back, much like the butt wipes that clogged up your drains when the plumber unblocks them…

10 Likes

lol… Whatever you say Mr Important.

“I GOT CHEATED ON A VIDEOGAME!!! LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR AND LET’S BOYCOTT!! GUYS…?? GUYS???”

3 Likes

There is no point opening thread about this without evidence. I’m sorry for your experience but you should just report them. Blizzard is actually good with dealing reports. Probably only good thing left about this company.

2 Likes

Any “evidence” of Bizzare dealing with cheaters? They´re completely impontent in doing anything constructive in both classic and retail. Oh, I forgot. They´re great at banning innocent ppl. Check

2 Likes

As long as you provide evidence they ban them. If not they investigate it.

Nope, they dont. They dont even care to pretend they do anymore.

1 Like

What if there are buffs in the game that do all that? other thing is pls record them

100% dmg done increase buff that works in BGs? Buff that allows you to interrupt without triggering CD? Bro, what did you take?

1 Like

Hard to believe without evidence e.g. a video record.

2 Likes

How do you know ? Did you ever tried it?
They ban cheaters in a day if you provide evidence on their other games and they usually take care of any kinda harrassement reports really fast on wow.
Like i said before , you are in the wrong place atm. Go to cheat report , there is nothing to riot. Nothing you write here gonna change anything.

1 Like

If you can provide proof then they’ll do something about it. But this kind of thing requires reports first, then investigation (account log reviews etc) then a punishment.

Report with proof (screenshots/video) and they will be banned.

Whining and QQing on forums because you lost to a Russian team wont get you anywhere.

1 Like

Just really wanted to come in here and make it very visible what the others are suggesting here. Report, report, report. Contrary to popular belief, we do investigate reports sent to us and you can do that either by using the right click report function ingame or by using the e-mail hacks@blizzard.com.

The only callout is that you should use the e-mail only if you have alot of screenshots, videos or other data you wish to include. Unlisted youtube videos will work as an example.

Investigations are something we want to do right. This means they can take time and due to the fact we are handling other persons data, we will not be able to share exactly how that investigation is done.

So again, if you ever suspect someone or a group of people breaking the rules of the game, report them right away.

30 Likes

Nahh no thanks

I for sure didn’t take any evidence with me to prove what I’m saying isn’t tripe.

its funny these claimes never have any proofs. typical noobs crying because they get stomped by russians in bgs

3 Likes