Russian Cheat Premades Are Back

What if there are buffs in the game that do all that? other thing is pls record them

100% dmg done increase buff that works in BGs? Buff that allows you to interrupt without triggering CD? Bro, what did you take?

1 Like

Hard to believe without evidence e.g. a video record.

2 Likes

How do you know ? Did you ever tried it?
They ban cheaters in a day if you provide evidence on their other games and they usually take care of any kinda harrassement reports really fast on wow.
Like i said before , you are in the wrong place atm. Go to cheat report , there is nothing to riot. Nothing you write here gonna change anything.

1 Like

If you can provide proof then they’ll do something about it. But this kind of thing requires reports first, then investigation (account log reviews etc) then a punishment.

Report with proof (screenshots/video) and they will be banned.

Whining and QQing on forums because you lost to a Russian team wont get you anywhere.

1 Like

Just really wanted to come in here and make it very visible what the others are suggesting here. Report, report, report. Contrary to popular belief, we do investigate reports sent to us and you can do that either by using the right click report function ingame or by using the e-mail hacks@blizzard.com.

The only callout is that you should use the e-mail only if you have alot of screenshots, videos or other data you wish to include. Unlisted youtube videos will work as an example.

Investigations are something we want to do right. This means they can take time and due to the fact we are handling other persons data, we will not be able to share exactly how that investigation is done.

So again, if you ever suspect someone or a group of people breaking the rules of the game, report them right away.

30 Likes

Nahh no thanks

I for sure didn’t take any evidence with me to prove what I’m saying isn’t tripe.

its funny these claimes never have any proofs. typical noobs crying because they get stomped by russians in bgs

3 Likes

Chaos bolt in Classic? thats new

3 Likes

What I see, that Blizzard need 3 expansions to fight bots in BGs. They do that on waves, even if they are huge, appear to be slow. Cheaters do still exist in BFA, blinking arround persons, there is hacks. While I do report for cheats, but Blizzard should detect them even with no report by players. They have all the logs and data and there should will be shown what and how character is used.

I know if you get gold by cheating this will be addressed asap, but cheating, like bots before will take a lot of time to fix.

I also would like to mak you notice that is mostly one problem server if you check closer. That is either Голдринн or Гордунни. The names are very similar so I can’t tell now which one of the two it is.

Should I remind OP that russian teams are often as much of a premade as OPs own team, considering groups are formed based on language.

Kind of fed up of trolls at this stage. If you have actual proof, send it to Blizzard in form of videos, otherwise stop trolling as those threads are old. very old.

learn to play better or something.

6 Likes

Pretty much that.

all the cheating aside…
is it reportable that I play all the time against 15-40 people russian premades?
I mean that happens like every day. Everything else is very difficult to record. There are so many bugs in this game that I don’t know what is a bug or a cheat

like why does a 8m Siege Tank in wintergrasp loses 100k hp with every dot tick?
Either the HP is bugged or the dmg scaling

How do you even know that?

because I (feral) destroyed a siege tank with just applying 3 dots. It was down within 10sec. My rip was showing 5k ticks but every tick the siege tank lost 200k hp???
This was very obvious because I was alone without anybody around

proof of this (via vid) or its just false.

1 Like

oh… DRUID BIAS!!! just kidding xD

Yes, write blizzard that all language groups like German, french and russians should been banned because they speak some other language than English.