Blizzard : « One action per keypress »

The TOS must be look from a client perspective, not a player perspective.
For each client, one keypress = one action, so no problem with the TOS.
You can find tons of blue post on the subject.

1 action per keypress = 1 subscription per account who press it.

But anyway, It doesn’t really mater now, the economy is already destroyed since a while. People with gazillion of golds everywhere.

Allowing of this to happen is already basically semantics. Sure, the real official rule is what previous poster says “1 action per keypress = 1 subscription per account who press it”. Whether it is allowed or not, it is bullexcrement.

It should be “1 keypress = 1 action in game”, right now its “1 keypress = 10 actions in game” with assumed 10 multiboxes. Blizz gets lot of money from these people so they are not going to change the rules.

I dont care, if you play 10 multibox, but you should control each of them separately. Keycloner is a cheat in my eyes (but not in blizzards eyes).

8 Likes

And absolutely none of that is the multiboxers fault. Say thanks to garrison and order hall free gold.

That is what destroyed economy, not multiboxing.

1 Like

There is not really an excuse why multiboxing is allowed besides the money ofcourse. People get banned for using teamviewer on their own account but are allowed to macro and script 10 accounts at the same time. A complete joke if you ask me.

2 Likes

People do not get banned simply for using Teamviewer. Now what they might have been doing while using it, that’s a different story.

8 Likes

Let’s start from the fact that no MMORPG should be played by one user on multiple accounts at the same time. What multiboxing does to game and player experience is blatantly damaging.

23 Likes

Funny because MMO’s have had multi-boxing from the beginning. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It doesn’t mean it’s something good tho so you missing the point.

5 Likes

So you can confirm that when I play wow from work over teamviewer on my own pc I dont get banned?

because a few days ago there was a thread people said they got banned for using teamviewer?

7 Likes

And no MMO should have family and friends playing either ? How stupid is this ? There’s no way Blizzard can differenciate my accounts other than they are accessed from same IP. They are not from same ‘bnet’ I really have installed different wow clients, use different bnet apps.

And in 2020 you can multibox using even windows functions.

What is damaging is only the herbing-botting, and that’s different issue to multiboxing. MB has never impacted YOUR game play in anyway. Those herb bots do NOT often even use MB solutions. they are just bots running same route and it feels like its a ‘legit multiboxer’ because you think they follow one character. But they do not. they are just triggered bots on same ‘route’.

But people need a scapegoat and think they know, but they don’t.

3 Likes

Still wondering why blizzard allow 3rd party programs, like rio and multibox to interract WoW…

6 Likes

Family/friend playing together has nothing to do with multiboxing.
You are attacking argument which no one made, therefore, your argument is invalid.

If you put proper policies in place you can control and recognize whos playing as one user on 10 acc from one IP and who is 10 man family playing from the same IP. If anything one user would be able to fake badly max 2 accounts but not more :laughing:
People keep arguing that “it’s fine” simply because of either developer or personal greed.
It’s nothing more than an abuse of the system.

4 Likes

Well he did just say that, now didn’t he? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

that’s in no way an equal comparison bruh

1 Like

so you dont end up in my dungeon group

2 Likes

Hardly, since i dont play on alliance mister rio 20k or whatever that means.

Both of them 3rd party programs, what they do with the game is dif topic.

On the contrary you attack multiboxing which is exactly as the same thing as family and friends. Really.

No you cannot. You cannot differenciate my accounts. Not even with my IP as if I’d play with my friend from here it would look exactly the same for blizzard.

yes I am very greedy developer from Blizzard. Naturally. All our team posts here at L110s on EU forums. And what greed, what on earth I need pixel gold for ?

1 Like

whatever makes sense in ur mind chief

Works for me.