[Generic]{Interesting}(Topic) [2] 🏳

[Confesses that I’d love to give Sandarino my gold, but alas wrong realm and filthy Alliance. Horde bias.]

3 Likes

[posts a subtle comment somehow finding a link to the virus, trying to start a conversation that will inevitably ruin the whole thread]

2 Likes

[responds with off topic rant about not being able to buy toilet paper anywhere!!!]

[derails thread :smiling_imp:]

3 Likes

[Claims to have toilet paper if you have coins]

[Set up khajit caravane with Dolly and Dot throughout the known world to sell toilet paper and various items to forum dwellers across the world]

7 Likes

[praises great initiative]

7 Likes

[Ominous but vague threatening about forum holidays while referring to code of conduct]

[Relieving of tension through playful banter and jokes while questioning if OP ever sleeps] :heart:

13 Likes

Hehehe

[looks through all my posts and erases anything close to inappropriate]

2 Likes

[Sharpens pitchfork while ranting about blue abuse of power]

[Plans to stage uprisings in the streets of stormwind to overthrow the draconian and tyrannic blue government]

2 Likes

[Obligatory defence of blue post with vague reference to shilling for fey dragons]

2 Likes

[Completely forgot the initial complain and start attacking you for random reasons, the color of your character background being one of them]

2 Likes

[Makes silly comment about you just being jealous of my tentacle hair] [flips hair because I’m worth it!] :rofl:

4 Likes

Im back after months and im here to derail this

2 Likes

[Stares into the distance, looking at a oil painting on the opposite wall representing the deep one in all his glory]

[Swears to avenge his and smite down all these fools who refused his gift]

[Goes back to craft a void infused plague which would infect grain sent to Stormwind and take over the city with void infused mindless drones in the name of the deep one]

3 Likes

[:wink: acknowledges the truth of what you say :smiling_imp:]

2 Likes

[Compliments OP for good thread]

2 Likes

[states you power wont work here little one]
[starts to derail thread 1st]

1 Like

Where have u been Violetta?? Havent seen u since new years eve or something!

[damn, she has power!]

[claims you did it wrong]

1 Like

[states he cries not having gif power anymore]
i wanted to use that one!