What is your most favourite boss in Wow?

Millhouse Manastorm, just funny and called millhouse

I remember a guild that had this question on their application. I said i don’t have any, they pressed me further to think of something, i didn’t so they rejected my application because of it.

i really really really really want the red scythe, already got the other one.

I can relate to that very much, it’s my second favorite, cause we raced the server first and hit him with 0 lights.
When I’m nostalgic I rewatch our video and listening to the happy screams still makes smile ! XD

Fight mecanic i was drugged in Argus.

I can’t love enought his fight mecanics enought :smile:

For lore, no more emblematic than the Famous Vancleef familly :smile:

And for the one i hate the most Shadow-Lord Iskar (beacause he was my first boss in my first raid when i started LFR and i could never killed him beaucause of strat). Never again i want to see that bird and his strat mecanics :cry: !

2 Likes

Awesome memories!

I have a lot of fond memories so it’s hard to single out one, but Gurtogg Bloodboil is up there. At the time, I was a resto shaman, the three shaman that we had were truly heroes of our guild :slight_smile: Chain Heal PEW PEW!

More stories!

5 Likes

Blackhand.

He was the only one of the Warlords that got some justice in how he was actualized in-game. I had high hopes for Kargath, but he ended up a loot-pinata…

Loved the voice acting, the mechanics, the room in which you fight Blackhand.

That’s what she said.

Sorry, I couldn’t resist xDD

My favourite is Opera Event, music, looks, fun :slight_smile:

Tortos HC because it was the last time in my life I had a reason/possibility to frost-tank a raid :frowning:

(our strat was, that I just took all the bats and kited them around them room with chilblains)

1 Like

Karazhan the original raid not the new dungeon.

It would be a toss up between Opera (whole guild on Ventrillo asking “which one do you think it will be?” and Prince Melchazar… Chess can go do one.

1 Like

Personal favourite as a healer is Anubarak in toc, 2nd place guldan 3rd kj in tos.and honorable mention is maut in nyalotha.

1 Like

My personal favourite is Imperator Mar’gok from Highmaul. Granted, I only pugged Heroic, but I played Hunter then and often was assigned the hunter mechanics, so there was lots for me to do + I loved how the room started filling up with the circles.

I also liked the way harder difficulties had multiple effects, so you had lots to watch out for and do, it was a really fun (and lengthy!) fight. I felt really accomplished on my first Heroic kill there.

Lich King
10 char

1 Like

Kalecgos from Sunwell is the boss I have both the fondest memories and frustrating memories of because my guild and I at the time spent a month straight wiping on it until we finally got the kill. It was the first time I ever experienced really being stuck on a boss for weeks on end but it was all so worth it when it finally died. And then died on the first pull the week after.

Raid boss… probably Ragnaros, just because he was the first real raid boss we ever defeated. The cheers in Ventrillo were awesome.
On a bit more personal level; Onyxia. As far as I can remember the first time we defeated her, I was first on dps and so happy to get her down.

Lei Shen Heroic, that was a blast.

Blackhand, one of the few bosses that really feels like taking down the king of the castle, aside from the literal king of the castle arthas

King Mechagon.

10 man Thaddius in Wotlk Naxx.

I never ever had so much fun solohealing in WoW as a holy paladin ever since.

Omnitron def. System on HC was the most fun raid encounter ever.

Hodir was fun too