This is trash / garbage / fun / EXCITING!? šŸ¤”

First time in shrine on the boss before last, I was looking up a youtube video on my second monitor for mechanics and autorunning to the boss and I auto-ran into the chasm below, killing myself.

It did give me slightly more time to look up the mechanics though.

5 Likes

Lol sounds familiar :rofl: a friend made me get it, left me alone whilst he went off to do his dungeons and stuff then we stopped being friends.

No idea if he still plays cos I blocked him on everything like the mature adult that I am :smiley:

6 Likes

If thats stupid stuff then im a complete moron because iā€™ve done that too many times

oh wait, i am D:

:joy:

5 Likes

I managed to get out a 850% buffed tyrant (happens when the planets align) in PVP and lo behold he went straight for the hunter pet. The kitty was absolutely destroyed but Iā€™d been more pleased had it been a player.

2 Likes

Told this story before but Iā€™ll tell it again for the laughs because it is such a fail and hilarious.

Back in WoD when I was but a big ole noob I boosted a rogue and with the boost got some free gear, I liked how the gear looked and as I levelled none of the gear I got looked as good so I happily vendored it all and carried on, no one told me about ilvl or transmog so when I hit 100 on my awesomely dressed rogue I strolled into Ashran in my freebie lvl 90 gearā€¦

Lasted less than 5 seconds and then found out about ilvl, transmog and what an absolute div I am.

My husband got a good laugh at me though.

6 Likes

Disengaging off a cliff, that brings me back. Reading through the other replies, it appears to be an epidemic among us Hunters. I did that myself while levelling in Highmountain. Those are some HUUUGE cliffs. Went rummaging through the bags for a Goblin Glider, only to realise Iā€™d used them all up taking short cuts around Stormheim. I had a bit of a wait before splat

Some good memories being shared here, keep them coming. Sometimes it is a great release to just laugh at ourselves :smiley:

6 Likes

BIG OOF
xD

I also once levelled a neutral pandaren to 72.
That was a pretty long experience.

12 Likes

i was wondering what are those lemon pandas

3 Likes

hahahahahha xD.

Story 1:
While raid leading I once thought I said:
ā€œOk next attack will be blastā€
Referring to a boss attack that had blast in its name, I donā€™t remember which one.
Shaman immediately pops bloodlust, saying I definitely said ā€œBlustā€

Everyone agrees with him. I definitely said ā€œblustā€.

Story 2:
Frost novaā€™d a mass grip. DK couldā€™ve killed me, I swear.

Story 3:
Spoke Pandaren to a member of the opposite team in a BG. We sat down with a picnic basket and had a great time. xD

Shortly thereafter around 10 horde show up, The other guy just said ā€œSay hello to my friends!ā€ after which I got horrifically slaughtered.

Story 4:
Jumped off a cliff away from a rogue. Used blink just before I hit the grund, hoping it would teleport me to the ground.

It didnā€™t, it teleported me all the way up the cliff, causing the rogue to autoattack, killing me. GG

4 Likes

Unlike those above, I have jumped off a cliff to miss my disengage window at the bottom and end up as splattered undead.

1 Like

I once had my voidwalker with taunt up out during a pug M+, for ā€˜some reasonā€™ the tank was really bad at keeping aggro. In my mind I was already blaming him for the wipe because ā€œomg what kind of tank canā€™t even keep the bossā€™ attention?ā€.
It was only after the wipe, when looking at the dmg meters I saw this curious addition of ā€œvoidwalkerā€ in there. I kept quiet in shame.

3 Likes

Would you believe me when i say, that i only found out i could do this end of last year? xD

I camped tlpd for a week back when only 1 dropped per kill when I should OF waited for the raid party loot patch

1 Like

I blinked into oblivion at 3rd boss in Kingā€™s Rest but Iā€™m a mage so others in the group understood.

1 Like

Oh another example of me being extremely stupid was back in WoD when I had no idea what voidtalon is. Some guy jumped in front of me and when he left he gave me 1000 gold as a ā€˜thank youā€™. At the time I had no idea what was he on about. I got voidtalon last year so it took a ā€˜whileā€™ to get it. I think it has to be the biggest pepega moment of mine.

1 Like

I dono if iā€™ve been really lucky with weekly chests on not, but iā€™ve never gotten the ā€œWell, that item is uselessā€ feeling.

But i do stop doing the weekly M+ when i know the chance for an upgrade is slim, So only like a 4 per season.

1 Like

Playing my Dark Iron Dwarf hunter I forgot to set up my toolbars when I temporarily changed spec from Survival to Beastmaster to do the Hati questline. Engaged Hati, got one-shotted. Itā€™s a long flight from the graveyard back up to the top of the Temple of Storms. Rezzed, backed up out of range to recall my pet - and fell off the edge. Ok, Iā€™ll use goblin glider which is on this key - hey where the heck is it? SPLAT.

3 Likes

Swam from Booty-bay to Undercityā€¦ counter-clockwiseā€¦ ended up discovering some curiosities though ^^

2 Likes