Question: Characters Boost 🚀

Hi :wave:

I bought Shadowlands, Battle for Azeroth and Legion Deluxe (I think this the name :thinking:) Expansions.

As a result, I have 3 characters boost (level 120, level 110 and level 100) in my account.

I would like to use the boosts to get achievements, mounts, pets, cosmetics, etc… for my main character.

What do you guys suggest?

Use them on three different characters and with the current 100% xp buff you can level them quickly.

Not sure what you are asking about using them for mounts/achievements/pets/cosmetics though.

It would just give you 3 more max level characters you can run stuff with???

2 Likes

I am not interested to have multiple character. My warrior is filling my free time and I enjoy playing her.

The reason behind my question is I noticed if I reach 120 as Alliance, I can get an achievement.

Now I assume there are hidden rewards such as if I level an alliance character with a specific class, I may get account wide mount :star_struck:

Doesn’t apply to boosts :stuck_out_tongue:
You need to actually level to get armor and mounts

1 Like

I see.

In this case, the character boosting are useless. :sweat_smile:

You have warrior and 3 boosts perfect for 4 shadowlands covenants

Ahh ok, I thought you might be talking about extra characters for things like mog runs or event mounts.

I think you could get the max level achievement on both factions using a boost but don’t quote me.

Heritage armour on allied races needs to be levelled, not sure that restriction is same for core races though, again I could be wrong there though.

Maybe double agent mounts? tho he would have to complete war campaign on alliance side

Good point about the achievement Two Sides to Every Tale, now is a great time to work towards getting this with the XP boost :smiley:

Is there anything else you all can think of?

1 Like

But you should have several characters because it enriches you to more gameplay variety and gives you more chances in getting specific transmog/titles/etc easier.

As nobody has written anything about it… yes, there are hidden and locked rewards behind each class across the whole game. Unfortunately I don’t have a list at hand but the most obvious ones are the specific items from the Legion Class halls and transmogs for Paladins (like Uthers iconic hammer) and Death Knights.

In the end, you should strive to have at least every class covered, even though you will only play them for a transmog run at best. Most of these characters come extremely in handy during seasonal events and doing the Loremaster, therefore never write them off.

My suggestions would be:

• Human Paladin LV110 (iconic race/class combo, you can level the character for the BfA-achievement Two Sides to Every Tale - and humans are the best for unlocking reputation-stuff, like Allied Races)
  • Either a Nelf/Belf/Dwarf/Troll Hunter, also very iconic images (Survival or Beast Mastery if you’re new to the class)
  • Additionally a Forsaken/Worgen DK (Frost), also very easy to play if you’re new to them
  • Create a LV98 DH, even when you will never play it. You’ll lose the opportunity to skip +97 levels coming with Shadowlands. Do this on both sides (nelf/belf).

Don’t waste these opportunities, you paid for the boosts. A normal BfA-licence only costs around 15 Euros while an ordinary boosts is more like 60 Euros.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.