Never have i ever......😳

I have never managed to stick around through a new expansion launch. Seriously everytime the day before release. I’m gone.

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/x6Xot2M

1 Like

Never have I ever and never will I ever make a vulpera, or even unlock them as an allied race.

You are a very brave gnome - I wouldn’t dare to annoy someone called Souldefiler :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never have i ever done a pet battle world quest

1 Like

A lot of you with missing classes in your repertoire I see! With the 100% experience buff active till April 20th, now is the perfect time get on it! :arrow_double_up:

7 Likes

monks start in elwyn forest dun morugh etc so ur lyin ;/

never have I ever killed anyone who was more than 5-10 levels below me in world pvp.

3 Likes

Mage or monk for me.

1 Like

same for me,wish i aslo dod for longest time with highmountain which i only did in end cause quest would keep popping up evry time i logged in even after i deleted it

Never have I ever:
Done a mythic dungeon.
Done a normal or higher raid.
Taking a break from WoW (15 years and still going strong) xD

2 Likes

SPY DETECTED!!! :heart:

2 Likes

posted in this thread before now

1 Like

…played a gnome.

2 Likes

Never have I rolled DH besides PTR.
Never leveled any AR besides Zandalari.
Never rolled nelf guy-- ew :grimacing:

1 Like

Never have I ever:

• Played a Shaman past level 25 or so. There is something about that class that just rubs me the wrong way. Monks, too.
  • Played a Dwarf… ('nuf said!). I once lost a bet and had to create a gnome and play it. After my punishment was over, that character was gone pretty quickly.
  • Neglected to report a scammer.
1 Like

It is never too late.

1 Like

thats so sad, i use my sindorei orb to see a glimpse of how coolio would be to be a dudu… and the possible forms… i am left to imagine i would love fiery Suncat Sunhawk Sunkin Sunnybear

you need tmog pala nimbus over your head, thats actually very nice of you if true

2 Likes

Orc best shaman then troll.

It’s been 8 years I haven’t used voice chat in game.

1 Like

Stopped thinking of Flynn Fairwind. Ever.

1 Like