LF Mythic Raid Comunity and/or M+ Team

Hello!

My name is Afonso and I’m a dedicated player. Lately I’ve been wanting to challenge myself a bit more than I already do, and wanted to start mythic raiding. Therefor I’m looking for a community that’s looking for a dps willing to improve.

I’m also looking for a m+ team, being a warlock is hard to push keys without a fixed team. I am doing +12/13, but want to go for +15 asap and push higher than that with people willing to try.

If I’m something you’re looking for or if you are like minded and want to join me on my conquest of pushing self limits, hit me up :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m an Affliction Warlock 468 ilvl atm, and play with a Resto Druid buddy 471.

With wishes of great adventures,
Lloywebber

Discord: Dostoievski#4111

Hey there! So I’m not sure from your post whether you’re looking for a Community in the WoW sense of the word, or a community as in a guild :slightly_smiling_face: But if it’s a guild you’re looking for, Shadow is a 6/12 Mythic guild on Argent Dawn that could do with another DPS and healer. We’re a 2-night guild, raid Wednesday and Sunday (20:00 - 23:00 server time), and like doing/pushing M+ as well, and we’re a friendly guild that’s been around for a long time and is happy to help people learn and improve.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to add me for a chat at Nev#3274 on Discord or NevNev#2669 on Battlenet.

Hello :smiley: !
If you are still looking for a guild Eternally Condemned could be your forever home :smiley: If you are not against a server/faction change!
We are based on The Maelstrom, Alliance :slight_smile:
We are a social guild with around 400+unique players, but usually around 100 ish active players. We do alot to make sure its a toxic free community!
We have Discord, WoW Community & Facebook aswell :slight_smile:
We are 4/12 Mythic Nya, and prefer to raid in a calm casual fun atmosphere, without any yelling, so if this sounds like a guild for you, then come join us :slight_smile: Also do m+keys
To get in contact outside forum, make a char on our server and whisper either: Sweetblond or Anettehunter, Noalin or Hrrosa (TheMaelstrom) Or whisper our officer (Lork-Karazhan) :slight_smile:
Its also possible to apply in the guild finder, just remember to write alittle about youself.
Regards us in E.C <3