Dead Tauren in Orgrimmar

But very few are butlers!

1 Like

Do Tauren death knights qualify as matured beef?

2 Likes

Good question indeed.
I would say Matured beef with a little bit on fungus and… slightly rot taste. Yea.

That would be considered Gormet in certain parts of where I’m from!

Eww. I’ll stick to crispy darnashian night elf.

Are you sure it is not Gamon?

So, i wasnt really attempting to experiment this but i killed myself on my dh for memes and forgot about him, 4 hours later while on this priest i found him lying down while i wasnt even logged in on that dh.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437484639809175565/707396271316402186/WoWScrnShot_050620_035755.jpg

I was did /sleep next to him cause it looked cute :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

The truth has been spoken by Saint Drae.

Burger King > McDonalds

1 Like

does anyone remember years ago someone hacked into game and left bodies laid out in groups to read SOS (i think) in SW

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437484639809175565/707396271316402186/WoWScrnShot_050620_035755.jpg

1 Like

Orgimmar on AD has been a literal graveyyard recently. I guess since Undercity isn’t a thing anymore and there is no more space for Forsaken quarter this is the least the Horde can do to represent our culture.

1 Like

Accidental scientist!!!

Thank you for sharing your results :wink:

1 Like

It looks like…
…someones been Tauren up the place.

17 Likes

i like this SFA :3
Put in a joke in the warcraft jokes thread xD

Actually, the poor guy’s name had always been Gamon-Eye Joe, we just never gave him the time to properly introduce himself…
And so we’ll never knows where did he comes from, nor where did he go…

4 Likes

I spoke with some other rogues about this, seems like none off us had anything to do with this. Do we know what the feral druids were up to on this day, and is said tauren responding to any priests trying to speak to him?

3 Likes

Brilliant!

Yum…dry aged Tauren. My favorite.

2 Likes

Biltong :drooling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.