What's the best beverage for playing WoW?

Water. The occasional black coffee (no milk or sugar) or a green tea (plain) during flightpaths.

Irn Bru.

1 Like

Usually some fruit juice
Orange or grape preferably
Nothing fremented I might add!

I used to be a heavy coffee drinker, but it really takes its toll on your blood pressure & heart pumper, being static on a chair & playing WoW all the time I can’t think of drinking more than 1 espresso a day, I used to drink the equivalent of 4 espressos cause I have a nice espresso machine.

Don’t get too greedy on the coffee, even if you get it for free @work or w/e

2 Likes

Jasmine tea for the pre-work sneaky half hour, followed by mid-morning coffee (if it’s the weekend).

By afternoon or evening, probably just water…

After 9pm, probably a beer.

People who drink a lot of coffee all seem to complain how they can’t wake up in a morning and can’t get to sleep at night… Think I’ll stick to just one cup per day.

Water!

eyes the Mage water elementals

7 Likes

This is how you get urinary infections, those things are unsanitary.

3 Likes

mmmmmm anything that will heal me for 100% and give me a [good buzz buff] :tm:

I love an ice cold glass of water, with lots of ice cubes to chew on after :smiley:

For WoW? Schnapps and Lemonade with ice, nice and sweet.

Tea in the morning.
Coffee in the afternoon.
Wine or Gin in the evening.

That’s 3 of my “5 a day” right?

1 Like

I usually like sipping on a coffee while playing.

Cracking open a cold one is also nice.

Water. Generally best drink for any kind of gaming is water.

Water? Oh yeah, I remember that… it’s a mixer, you have it with Whiskey!

2 Likes

Are you all serious, guys? Hot chocolate, milk, tea, coffee, cola… Are you all kids? I cant play a game nor live without rakia, beer, wine or some other alcohol in my blood 24/7 + cigarettes.

Water is for washing or cleaning plates, not for drinking. I take my water from beer and my vodka/rakia salad (tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, etc.). Its enough to keep me alive.

1 Like

Being a kid =/= Bad, I know you attempt to troll, but being a kid is not an argument in that favor :smiley: It’s even better if they tackle the game with a kid innocence ! It’s cute.

Welcome to the internet, where being a kid is an offence :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Im serious in this thread. I cant live without alcohol.

But about kids… :smiley: I dont get why ppl in games use “kid” as insult. So… if you are not a kid, you are an adult and you gonna die earlier than that kid, hehe. I dont find why its insulting to be a kid. Damn old guys… they think they are special, but all of them want to be kids again.

As long as it is with moderation :+1: And that’s coming from a Dwarf !

3 Likes

What’s wrong with tea? I don’t mean that herbal rubbish, I’m talking about a nice hot brew.

Though a good smirnoff can be nice on the weekends.