[A] [Ravencrest] <Intrusion> Mythic 1 day a week raid guild (10/12M) recruiting

Intrusion is a guild that raids just 1 day a week on a Sunday 19:30 - 22:30. We also have an optional night on Thursday to do lower difficulty clears (socials, alts etc welcome)

We have been raiding Mythic 1 day a week since Nighthold, so we have a good core foundation.

We are on the look out for some good reliable people that simply don’t have the time to commit to these 2-3 day raid guilds. We know we will never be able to compete with guilds raiding 2/3/4 days a week so we want to try and get the most out of our 1 night! So we do usually maintain competitive progress with other 2 day raid guilds.

How do we remain competitive raiding only 1 day a week? We raid with focus. We have a strong core group and we want people with a mature attitude along with good communication skills.

Spots open:

Currently recruiting:
1x Ranged DPS (all specs viable)
1x Melee DPS (all specs viable)
1x Tank

Priority spots for any flex players (can switch between DPS to Tank or Heal)

Contact me ingame @ Aurah#2893 for a chat if you are interested

hi there i hope u are well , i have a hunter on silvermoon with 5/12 myhic exp and 478 ilvl and on racencrest i have a mage 467 ilvl and didnt try mythic with him just heroic but i like the hours and day when u raid .
let me know if you would like to give me a chance in ur guild .
Thnx

Add me on bnet with details I mentioned above, to discuss.

im 11/12 on main horde, raiding weds/mon pushing for CE before shadowlands hit, i have an alliance alt that im prepared to move server with, pretty well geared (same class role - ret paladin) wondering if you guys have a spot for me at all?

thank you

Add me on bnet to catchup.

Applies to anyone else reading this. I don’t check the topic much. Just add me on bnet - Aurah#2893

Updated recruitment:
1x Ranged DPS (all specs viable)
1x Melee DPS (all specs viable)
1x Tank

Just add me on bnet - Aurah#2893