Shadowlands Preview: Maldraxxus and the Necrolord Covenant

Shadowlands Preview: Maldraxxus and the Necrolord Covenant

Within war-torn Maldraxxus, might—of all kinds—makes right. Here, in the birthplace of necromantic magic, those who master the powers of death turn legions of ambitious souls into relentless immortal armies.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Mail wearers, sweetie…

Future Necromancers confimed? :wink:

3 Likes

ah yes, my favorite covenant. I shall go there first on my prime char. I shall settle and marry in the darkness of Mirkwood… eeexxcellent.

(4/4 covenants BETA in JULY!!!)

Does this mean that we’ll have a new Alpha build today?

No snow. Sad.

Probably.

Why snow :smile: ?

I dunno. I hoped it would draw some parallels to Icecrown and the Scourge.

2 Likes

What about draenei, mr. BlizzardEtertainment? Or are you just that BE biased?

Icecream Citadell was just with ice and snow because it was on the north, and in the north it’s always cold :smile:.

No one know if the dead realm got summer time or got winter veil, hard to know if the grandfather pass there if they give gift if the necrolord have been kind :smiley: !

As much as I’m hyped for SL, this zone doesn’t really do anything for me. It just seems like a rehash of WotLK, but with Kul Tiran houses.

I hope I’m mistaken, because so far those new creatures look like the best so far. Hope they update some of the old undead models while they’re at it.

Fortunately no.

awesome cant wait to level there

Yeah… I’m not wearing that skinsuit, no matter how much lotion Buffalo Bill forced the original owner to use…

is this where the edgy blood elves will go?:s must avoid at all costs

All edgelords, sign up here!

I thought edge was venthyr?

True, but this is extra edge.

Sorry but i sign up on Necrolord for the soulsbinds and Hunter spell convenant, it’s just too perfect for my gameplay :smile:

Imagine that, an EU community manager replaced by a bot. Kekw.