Weekly Timewalking Holidays Incoming!

Weekly Timewalking Holidays Incoming!

Beginning June 24, players will be able to experience five consecutive weeks of Timewalking and earn 50% bonus reputation during each Timewalking event.

View Full Article

14 Likes

Oh lovely, good time to level alts!

3 Likes

Thank you very much for this guys!No one asked for it and yet you delivered it.Credit where credit is due.You guys are awesome!

3 Likes

You ought to have Weeklies overlap each other… not just the one. Pet weekly feels like a pointless week. Have two run each week instead.

6 Likes

Great stuff. I just hope the xp doesn’t get nerfed and it’s less dependant on corruptions and essences this time after the changes.

3 Likes

this will be fun

2 Likes

i hope this is not going to be only event, that honor+ and all other weekly bonuses will be on top of that, because honestly i (and many others) dont give a shai about timewalking. Its boring slugfest…in the past you could atleast make a godmode twink for timewalks…but they quickly nerfed that too…so nah keep your tw and give us other bonuses on top please.

2 Likes

Any chance of bringing back Korrak’s Revenge as part of/a follow-up to this event?

I think they should have a weekly for each of these activities:

• PvE dungeons
  • PvE world content
  • Pet Battles
  • PvP

Within those 4 activities there can be rotations, but basically every week should have 4 weeklies for the different activities, so that all kinds of players get what they like every week as an extra.

Maybe the PvE Dungeons one could even be broken up into 2 different ones;
PvE Dungeons - current content dungeon weeklies.
PvE Timewalking.

4 Likes

It sounds good if they don’t take forever to get through because they are over tuned.

6 Likes

They are tuned wrong until that is fixed i will not do it anymore .
The devs scaled them for people in BiS azerite and with corruption in mind this makes leveling through them a tedious boring slog fest for people without those .
We dont want them easy just not 30min snooze fests.
Also you keep removing tier sets and legendaries why do you want to spoil harmless fun ?

4 Likes

I’m glad to see draenei on this picture, this is the only good thing about this news though.

If this damn dragon isnt dropping in the whole month I am gonna cry.

Thanks for the warning when i thought maybe those things coud help my holy pala catch up a few hp/gearand stop getting kicked of anything random bg included…, good to have someone who kow how that works.

Started doing the BC TW event today and it has been a lot of fun.

Runs have been quick.
I might start tanking on my Monk and Paladin.

Thank you.

1 Like

This is amazing! I get to enjoy gearing and running dungeons with all my alts and farm those reputations <3.

1 Like

2 questions.
1.Why do we still have resource rewards?(even if u start fresh you dont need them)
2.Why in the legacy loot do we still have necks/rings and now with legion artifact relics, if the sole purpose of old dungeons/raids is to farm your transmog why do we get useless things that have no value for such thing, and no its in the loot table is not enough of an answer,

This doesn’t get me to play actively again. :man_shrugging:

If they’re not overtuned I’ll start doing these again, as they’re pretty fun and a good way to level up characters from 110-120, if you know what you’re doing.

They are still Corruption-tuned
Maybe the the poor guys tried to level, maybe never visited Arcatraz before, but we not even managed to pass the enterance
Second team managed to kill the first boss - with casualties - but the following giant Void Walkers teared us apart
Then for some reason lost my will to continnue